Dates

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Let's say u found a girl in gym and u liked her and turns out she lifts more weights than u do 😂😂
    What do u do? Walk away with ur dignity or saty and keep spotting her like a loser 😂😂

I find the notion that spotting a woman who lifts heavy makes you a loser. I would say a loser would walk away and not spot her, but what do I know? My lady parts make me say and think unreasonable things at times. I should probably go make a pie

😅 Damn unreasonable lady parts!

...I agree with you wholeheartedly.
  • eddied38
    eddied38 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I haven't met someone on here that lives within 500 miles of me, let alone a date lol. But no. Half the people on here are already taken and the other 49% aren't looking for it here. If it's hard on actual dating sites, I can't imagine it'd be easier on this one.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Let's say u found a girl in gym and u liked her and turns out she lifts more weights than u do 😂😂
    What do u do? Walk away with ur dignity or saty and keep spotting her like a loser 😂😂

Definitely ask how she lifts more than you despite having a vagina. What an anomaly.

LOOOOOOOOL even imagining it is scary though,

Imagining asking or imagining someone who lifts more than you?

Lifting more than i do, would i even ask her out if i found she bench press more than i do! Nope

I have never wanted to lift more than a man so badly in my life.....

$10 says you already do

See, George isn't intimidated. I'll give you $10 just for that comment.

not until we arm rassle

You and @LiftingSpirits? I'm here for it

💪💪 I'm in

oh dear what have I done
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Options

I find the notion that spotting a woman who lifts heavy makes you a loser. I would say a loser would walk away and not spot her, but what do I know? My lady parts make me say and think unreasonable things at times. I should probably go make a pie

😂😂😂😂😂😂 fair point
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

oh what kind? I'll hold the recliner down while you do

Whatever the man wants

How about a humble pie

how disappointing
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options

OMG, LMAO. I think I just peed myself. 😅
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Whatever the man wants

How about a humble pie

how disappointing

Ugh, you sound just like all of my dates

from here, right?
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

Whatever the man wants

How about a humble pie

how disappointing

from here, right?

Yes, at the exact moment they get my kik pics

Pics?? I only ever got shark facts
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Haha so happy I started this thread and my hats off to any women who lift regardless of how much just because they’re already up against men’s opinions like the ones in this thread. You guys rock!
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Definitely ask how she lifts more than you despite having a vagina. What an anomaly.

Lifting more than i do, would i even ask her out if i found she bench press more than i do! Nope

$10 says you already do

not until we arm rassle

💪💪 I'm in

oh dear what have I done

Don't be scared. It will be..... fun! 😏😇
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    Haha so happy I started this thread and my hats off to any women who lift regardless of how much just because they’re already up against men’s opinions like the ones in this thread. You guys rock!

💙 Smart man
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Whatever the man wants

How about a humble pie

how disappointing

from here, right?

Yes, at the exact moment they get my kik pics

Pics?? I only ever got shark facts

THEY WERE IN A PICTURE WERE THEY NOT?

He blocked me on Snapchat too btw.

😂😂😂 He asked for it. This just made my day so much better.
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options

💙 Smart man
    Hoping no one thinks I’m swayed by the opinions in this thread lol I’ve held that view for a while and I actually hope I find a woman I can lift with someday 😔 lol
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options

💙 Smart man
    Hoping no one thinks I’m swayed by the opinions in this thread lol I’ve held that view for a while and I actually hope I find a woman I can lift with someday 😔 lol

You will someday. 😊
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

$10 says you already do

not until we arm rassle

💪💪 I'm in

oh dear what have I done

Don't be scared. It will be..... fun! 😏😇

love to, but I gotta go. Going to go workout in my basement where there's no "girly lifters" around to embarrass me
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

💙 Smart man

There are more and more women starting to lift it seems. You could always ask one for pointers on form or on what to do for a certain muscle group. It's flattering when a man in the gym acknowledges that I know what I am doing.