PMS bloating depression

Hannahwalksfar
Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
edited July 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
Anyone else feel my pain? Up Two pant sizes in 24hrs. Any tricks on anything I should or shouldn’t eat during this time? I know not to weigh myself 😣

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,889 Member
    My fibroids are blown up and I feel like I have a bowling ball in my lower abdomen and a softball in my upper abdomen.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I drink gatorade zero during my period. The electrolytes help the bloating and it gives me a wee bit of energy.
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    I hear you! Although I have Endo so i balloon up during TOM. Just eat what makes you happy within reason and know it will all pass soon. Focus hard the other 3 weeks of the month :)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    I found myself eating straight salt yesterday. I stopped licking my hand and got some Ultima, but I still chose the saltiest nuts for snack.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    I only have 8 kg left to lose and suddenly I feel like I have 100 lol
  • Hannahwalksfar
    I shouldn’t have weighed myself this morning. Now I have 10kg left to lose lol
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Pms. I'm depressed. It's 12.05pm and I've still not made it out from under the duvet. Yesterday I ate 2160 calories of utter junk, and I have the silhouette of a Teletubby.

Frankly, I just go with the flow these days. In ten days I'll be puking and cramping and hemorrhaging for the day, I expect. It's all predictable and consistent. I could make myself miserable by trying to pretend I'm not being beaten up by my hormones today, I could continue trying all the strategies that never seem to work, but why should I?

I'm a woman. Today I'm bloated and miserable. Tomorrow is another day.
  • claireagri
    claireagri Posts: 1 Member
    Yes I have PMDD symptoms with high anxiety and depression before my period. So I feel extra fat and so I eat extra a lot. I also have too pee... every. two. minutes.