insidious(movie)

Options
I am going to watch it tonight (: Turn off all the lights..pitch black! It better be scary, or I will be highly P'd off!!!!

Have you seen it?

Replies

• cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    youll be pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH im pissed off thinking about it right now!!! Grrerrrrrrrr.
  • caligirl328
    Options
    Ooooooooooo thats a scary movie! Enjoy! :-)
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    LOL i only found 1 part of the movie scary, good watch tho.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I thought the movie was good until the end, I was pissed. I'm waiting for a really good scary *kitten* movie to come out!!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    There were a couple of spots that 'goosed' me - but it has been a long time since any movie has really scared me. Depends on you. I still liked it - mainly because it did better than the last few 'scary' movies at getting me to actually jump. It wasn't as predictable as most. Kinda offbeat.
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options

the devil thing part? :)
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    youll be pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH im pissed off thinking about it right now!!! Grrerrrrrrrr.

AMEN! By far the worst "scary" movie I have seen in a long time.
    Watch "Showgirls"...now THAT is a scary movie.
    *giggle* :laugh:
  • jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It has moments of OMG I just pee'd my pants and NO WAY did you see that. It is typical scary movie.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options

Agree ^ It's a bad movie
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I thought the movie was good until the end, I was pissed. I'm waiting for a really good scary *kitten* movie to come out!!!

I don't think they make them anymore. :grumble:
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    scared the CRAP out of me, but i saw the movie in a theater, with surround sound so for me the sound effects freaked me out as much as the visual
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    AW, what a bummer : / !! I am waiting for a scary movie that will have me scared to sleep at night lol( i know you guys are probably like what the crap?) but, idk I like to be scared. Roller coasters, A hunting, ghost hunters.. you name it!
  • neenaj33
    Options

the devil thing part? :)

Yes, when it was standing in the corner pointing at the boy sleeping, freaked me out a lil LOL
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    The only reason it scared me is I'm really jumpy, so anything that POPS out makes me come off the couch. On a whole, however, I wouldn't say the movie itself is exceptionally scary (unless of course the friend you're watching it with is determined to scare the piss out of you every 15 minutes, but hey), but the concept is pretty cool.

I too, however, was severely disappointed at the weak ending. Coming from the makers of Paranormal Activity, I expected something a little stronger. Now THOSE were some good movies.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Watch "Showgirls"...now THAT is a scary movie.

+1
  • neenaj33
    Options
    strange ending, i think theres gonna be a part 2
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    so what has been a scary movie that has really stuck with ya?? Don't laugh, but I love excorsist type movies so I'm gonna say The Excorism of Emily Rose is one that I thought was good...freaked me out in theaters and I own the DVD!

Anyone else got a good ones?
  • MattHaviland620
    Options
    I watched it thought it was good, a little out there in some parts, but good.
  • neenaj33
    Options
    Scariest movie I ever saw was......Blair witch project LMFAO, watch it in the dark, by urself
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Silent Hill, The last house to the left (I think thats what its called), the last freddie or jason movie when he kills everyone who went to a pre-school (i forget what it is called)