Things you won’t miss when you lose the weight

Options
I won’t miss how when I arch my back my back fat meets and looks like a giant bum 😁

Replies

• davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Not gonna miss going to my closet and putting on shirts that don't fit. Having the bottom of my belly stick out. Not attractive.
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    +3 chub rub!!
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My tween daughter wanting to “style” me for the day and me having to explain that the dresses she picked out of my closet are too small for me currently... I’ve been stuck at a stage of not fitting my nice clothes but not wanting to buy bigger ones for awhile now. Can’t wait to fit my whole wardrobe again!
  • runjosrun
    runjosrun Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Rolls...
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I won't miss having to constantly pull up my pants because my fat belly kept pushing them down! also, I won't miss my back fat & moobs! (which seem to be the last area I am losing fat!) :s
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    feeling like your love of food is something fashionable and cool..instead of what it really was.....
  • Roobyzooby
    Roobyzooby Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Chub rub...I do not miss that at all. Before I lost the weight I used to spray on dry shampoo, dont ask me how it worked but it certainly helped to stop the sore chaffing on my skin.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Ok, have to ask, what is chub rub? I don't miss anything about being fat, not one thing. I love being in mediums, love shopping and love finally being successful at trying to lose weight.
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Figuring out which pair of work pants fit me!!