The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Good morning 🌞 It's going to be a beautiful sunny day here today. Packing for a camping trip and going to spend the rest of the day at the beach with my kids πŸ’› My weekend starts today so I'm wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 😚
    xn4ncjl63tpf.jpg

Enjoy your weekend, beautiful πŸ’œ
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Queen Big Butt is all about insulating & keeping her "thicc" hide toasty...she demands larger heating ducts to accommodate her royal ba-donk-a-donk
    bgmndvgc4oe0.png

If you have facebook you should join "official Catspotting society" - they would love Queen Big Butt! I love her chonkiness :love:
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Road tripped today. Hiked the Sand river with my pupper and then cooled off at our

Have fun.what kind of pupper?

Great Dane and boxer apparently.
    Though we're about 95%sure its american bully rather than boxer. Hes 8 months old:)

Cool. Do you have tattoos?

I do, I have 4. This is my favorite and I have 3 or 4 more large ones I want.

z48ve4ewprvf.jpg
    It's because I was born with severe heart defects so I've had open heart surgeries and I have some bioprosthetic parts etc.

That's so awesome. I'm glad your better. I think you have really beautiful eyes.

Thank you:)

Does your bf have colored eyes too?

His are blue. Mine are hazel

Ok
  • daniellam01
    Options
    2apkimh8ds9w.jpeg

Where is horseshoe crab?
  • daniellam01
    Options
    ek6sib5g213z.jpg

Happy Thursday :heart:
    Happy Thursday amazing.
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Good morning 🌞 It's going to be a beautiful sunny day here today. Packing for a camping trip and going to spend the rest of the day at the beach with my kids πŸ’› My weekend starts today so I'm wishing you all a wonderful weekend. 😚
    xn4ncjl63tpf.jpg

Have a safe trip you deserve it!
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    Road tripped today. Hiked the Sand river with my pupper and then cooled off at our

Have fun.what kind of pupper?

Great Dane and boxer apparently.
    Though we're about 95%sure its american bully rather than boxer. Hes 8 months old:)

Cool. Do you have tattoos?

I do, I have 4. This is my favorite and I have 3 or 4 more large ones I want.

z48ve4ewprvf.jpg
    It's because I was born with severe heart defects so I've had open heart surgeries and I have some bioprosthetic parts etc.

That's so awesome. I'm glad your better. I think you have really beautiful eyes.

Thank you:)

Does your bf have colored eyes too?

You run into a lot of people who don't have colored eyes?
    I dated a woman who reminded me of the devil, her eyes were black tho hahaha
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    ek6sib5g213z.jpg

Happy Thursday :heart:

😍😍wow
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    2apkimh8ds9w.jpeg

Awesome pic!
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    2apkimh8ds9w.jpeg

I like your ink :)
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: Β»
    A few "before and after" pics. I figure if the Russians now own me, I might as well have some fun with the app.

pyjdidqmg98n.jpg

lx0atbve5r61.jpg

bxtfqrr1dvjl.jpg

These filters just get more and more strange. Glad you can have fun with them 😁
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    xn4ncjl63tpf.jpg

Thanks! Not sure how relaxing it will be with 4 kids but we'll see :D

(Voice of experience) you're going to need a vacation from your vacation. Bless you for being a wonderful mom.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    xn4ncjl63tpf.jpg

(Voice of experience) you're going to need a vacation from your vacation. Bless you for being a wonderful mom.

Thank you George 😊 You're right, I think I am going to need another vacation after this πŸ˜… the kids are sleeping in a separate tent 😜 plus my boy is 18 years old so he doesn't really count as a kid even if he's still my baby.
  • dlbohl1991
    Options
    xn4ncjl63tpf.jpg

Thank you George 😊 You're right, I think I am going to need another vacation after this πŸ˜… the kids are sleeping in a separate tent 😜 plus my boy is 18 years old so he doesn't really count as a kid even if he's still my baby.

He’ll always be your baby lol that song that says when tough little boys (or girls) grow up to be dads they turn into be babies again:) my third coming tomorrow Austin Lee Bohl:)