That time of month vs weightloss

Options
I'm currently 2lbs away from my goal! Yay me! I was wondering do other females notice a change when weighing in when it's that time of month or about to be that time? I'm been doing my meal preps the same and same amount of excercise. I actually added 1mile onto my walking plan this week. Just frustrated.

Replies

• cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Just don't weigh yourself that week. It's not worth it. It's freakin awful.
  • smlorraine416
    smlorraine416 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I didnt have this problem last time. I literally want to eat everything in sight! Lol. And I havent changed my plan. So much fun being a girl! :|
  • smlorraine416
    Options
    Dude, I put on 3kg of fluid in 24hrs and went up two pant sizes. Never weigh yourself at that time

Thanks!
  • smlorraine416
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Or, weigh yourself but be okay with the fluctuations.

Thanks for the support.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options

I didnt have this problem last time. I literally want to eat everything in sight! Lol. And I havent changed my plan. So much fun being a girl! :|

I skipped that lovely time of the month for years......and recently went off my nuvaring for a bit. The first time, not so bad, hardly noticed it. Life was fine. OMGosh...the 2nd time was horrid. Gained 5 lbs overnight, was so bloated - my body didn't get back to normal for over a week. I think I cried when I got on the scale.
  • smlorraine416
    Options

I skipped that lovely time of the month for years......and recently went off my nuvaring for a bit. The first time, not so bad, hardly noticed it. Life was fine. OMGosh...the 2nd time was horrid. Gained 5 lbs overnight, was so bloated - my body didn't get back to normal for over a week. I think I cried when I got on the scale.

This is putting my mind at ease! Thanks for responding!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options

Increased appetite is the first and sometimes only sign that I am premenstrual. Many of us eat at maintenance at this time.

Don't employ my former strategy of attempting to manage increased hunger with pints of Ben & Jerry's, lol. I have since found that just increasing the size of balanced meals and adding a balanced snack works far better.
  • smlorraine416
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Increased appetite is the first and sometimes only sign that I am premenstrual. Many of us eat at maintenance at this time.

Don't employ my former strategy of attempting to manage increased hunger with pints of Ben & Jerry's, lol. I have since found that just increasing the size of balanced meals and adding a balanced snack works far better.

I'm going to have a cheat meal.... I have had one since the mid of June. I know I shouldn't give into my cravings but omg 😬
  • GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I always feel bloated and heavier during that time of month. The upside is that, after that week-from-hell, I usually have a mini-whoosh, so that makes up for it. ;)