Jamie Eason-livefit 12 week trainer

Options
Is anybody out there starting this monday?

Replies

• llovegrove
    llovegrove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I want to but may not be able to start Monday. Not for sure yet! It looks really good! I love how she does the meal plan and everything wiht it!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!!! I'd love to get a group going. Anyone interested?!?!
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight!!

I do NOT have a gym membership so for many of the moves, I have to use alternate...but find it to be OK.
  • laurenlei
    Options
    Just finished at the gym ... my tri's are killing me!!! Still sticking with a little bit of cardio but im liking having an actual programme to stick to! However, doing chest and tri's only took me 40mins, let me know how u all get on!
  • Stephanieblaborde
    Options
    I started Monday. My arms are KILLING me. How do you like it?
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday and I LOVE this program.
  • george_ie_girl
    george_ie_girl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Would love to have a body like Jamie Eason - where can I get hold of this 12 week thing? I've been googling it but can't seem to get a whole lot... If anyone could send me a link to this and how to get involved that would be fantastic!
  • irongirl73
    irongirl73 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That workout only took me 40 minutes as well.
  • ladolcevita26
    ladolcevita26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @ polar5554

Would you mind giving examples of the alternate exercises? I'm going to be in between memberships for about a week or so but I'd like to start the program as soon as possible :)
  • ladolcevita26
    ladolcevita26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!!! I'd love to get a group going. Anyone interested?!?!

Me!!! I just checked out all the information on the website and I am so excited to start!