Fitbit

Options
I'm thinking about buying a Fitbit. I hear that Amazon is going to have them on sale July 15 & 16. I have a Samsung S8 to pair it with. Any thoughts on it?

Replies

• Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Charge 3. Overall I like it. It does what I want it to do (track resting heart rate, steps and exercise). It has a known syncing issue. I just deal with it. I've done all they suggested and since I don't need the syncing to MFP or notifications it's not a big issue for me. The battery life is great. I think next time I'll look at Garmin options instead of heading straight for Fitbit though.
  • CharlotteHotcakes
    CharlotteHotcakes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • CharlotteHotcakes
    CharlotteHotcakes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've had my Fitbit for 1 whole day! I'm lovin' it. It's the boost I need to keep on truckin'!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've had one for several years. I love the feedback it gives and constantly find myself looking to see how many steps I've gotten in. Have fun!
  • dkeofkfbdjsgdvfl
    dkeofkfbdjsgdvfl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I bought a used fitbit, barely taken out of the box, for 1/4th of the price of a new one. Still working two years later.

That said, I do not reccomend syncing with MFP since it has a flawed way of counting calories burned and will mess up your MFP numbers.