30 days at mfp

Options
Had been exercising for over a month before I joined not getting much for results. Then I started to improve the food I was giving my body for nutrition, and making sure I ate enough. :)

This message board has also been inspiring as well as informative. I have been able to find answers to many questions here :)

Now I am 10.6 lbs down and lost 4 inches overall, and getting into a healthy BMI
THANK YOU MFP

Replies

• Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That's impressive stats, Congrats!!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Lots of motivating stories on here and now yours is another one!! What excercies have you been doing? I have been here for about 2 weeks now and have been eating good, but excercise has been lacking....I have been walking but not pushing myself enough! Do you go to a gym?
  • kendrara
    kendrara Posts: 28
    Options
    Thank you :) I started with C25k and started to do some mild strength training in the beginning. This helped me have a goal and to not let myself overdo it. The program helps gradually turn your walking into running. I now switch back and forth from the treadmill to elliptical training so I could build up my stamina. I do the cardio workout programs on the elliptical for 30 mins now 3 days a week and its great.

I dont have a gym membership but Im lucky enough to live in apartments that provide a small cardio/ weight room.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!