167891012»

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    19 but I look pretty good for 25 too

Girl you know it's true! :wink:
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member

I'd say you are down right gorgeous! You keep on doing what you're doing cause it is working! :wink:

These pics were from like...2014-2015 when I did my first half marathon.

However, I still think I'm alright to look at. :)
  • DWBalboa

I'd say you are down right gorgeous! You keep on doing what you're doing cause it is working! :wink:

That's what I'm talking about! All that truly matters is how you feel about yourself.
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »

That's what I'm talking about! All that truly matters is how you feel about yourself.

:smiley: Agreed! Real beauty does come from the inside. I've met plenty of people who are attractive humans but ugly people.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa wrote: »

:smiley: Agreed! Real beauty does come from the inside. I've met plenty of people who are attractive humans but ugly people.

AMEN! PREACH SISTER!
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yea you are a damn hottie for sure! hell with competing! you win in my eyes!
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    6x4jkwfpxzdh.jpg

I feel like I have reached a point where I might be considered "hot for an old lady." (Or it could just be hot flashes.) While I can't compete in terms of hotness with woman in their 20s...I think for 50, I have managed to hold it all together okay.

That’s awesome!
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    vthimiwc7ewr.jpeg
    It’s pretty hot right now
  • CrossfitEddie
    CrossfitEddie Posts: 244 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    6x4jkwfpxzdh.jpg

I feel like I have reached a point where I might be considered "hot for an old lady." (Or it could just be hot flashes.) While I can't compete in terms of hotness with woman in their 20s...I think for 50, I have managed to hold it all together okay.

@ilfaith 😍😍😍