Weight loss after baby!

Options
6 weeks postpartum and looking for some motivation and support from others, as well as helping others in the same position!

Replies

• devlinhhopkins
    devlinhhopkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It’s so hard to lose weight postpartum. I’m just now starting to try a year after my son was born, now that he’s finally sleeping!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am 8 weeks postpartum. I have gotten all my pregnancy weight off and am 15 lbs past my pre-pregnancy weight as well. Pretty happy with that but have a goal of getting to 140-150. Working on that and building muscle at same time. We got this!!
  • EmilyGray345
    EmilyGray345 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    3 month postpartum here. Lost 22 lbs. 45 to go. Hoping to lose it all by the end of November.
    Gained a lot of weight during pregnancy and coming off super slowly. It makes me so mad.
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    6 weeks pp as well, I have 10-15 to go and I'm giving myself until the end of the year since I'm nursing and can't cut calories
  • misscoulthard9703
    misscoulthard9703 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 5:5 months pp and have a toddler age 2. I find it hard reaching for sugar snacks to energise. That’s why I downloaded this app actually seeing what you eat written down suddenly I’m a lot more aware of what I’m putting into fuel my body. Holiday in one month 😐 let’s go 🌴
  • PennyP312
    PennyP312 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    3 month postpartum here. Lost 22 lbs. 45 to go. Hoping to lose it all by the end of November.
    Gained a lot of weight during pregnancy and coming off super slowly. It makes me so mad.

So similar to me. 5 months pp with baby #4. Down 30 with 20 to go to pre pregnancy weight, plus more I wanted to lose from after baby #3 (#4 was a surprise 14 months after #3)

It always takes me forever after a baby to lose weight. I weigh and track all my food, workout 4-6 days a week. It’s just so so slow 😡
    We got this 💪🏻
  • miyahlala
    miyahlala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can do it. Me aswell im trying my best to lose my fats after i gave birth to my first child. I gain 20 kilo while im pregnant.. im trying to lose it again.. for now i lose 9kilo.. after 3 months bcus i got no motivation to do it. Now im back to it. Lets do itt