Replies

• BassFin63
    BassFin63 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    fkbh1vts5g6z.jpeg
  • gonnadoityeah
    gonnadoityeah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lmao you guys are all great. I had a keto chicken bacon ranch casserole for lunch. It was really filling but I was so hungry I got 1/2 way thru when I realized I was just inhaling and needed to slow down 😬😳😂
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    speed of eating does help with the whole process.. today I am trying to space out my eating so i don't get hangry and beat the person next to me with there own coffee cup and raisin bagel they just toasted.
  • gonnadoityeah
    gonnadoityeah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    speed of eating does help with the whole process.. today I am trying to space out my eating so i don't get hangry and beat the person next to me with there own coffee cup and raisin bagel they just toasted.

Oh gosh yeah I would have drooled smelling it... I'm doing that now lmao!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    My boss always magically has some emergency work for me right before my lunch. I hope he realizes that I'm just hangry, lol.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a cut (aka lose the cruise weight!) and have a heck of a lot of hangry going on - my body is protesting greatly about the 500 daily calorie deficit.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    My boss always magically has some emergency work for me right before my lunch. I hope he realizes that I'm just hangry, lol.

i started showing up to meetings around lunch time with food in hand...because apparently yelling at people because you are hangry isn't kosher - who knew?