Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• dmunger71
    dmunger71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to add ppl but looks like I can’t anymore, feel free to add me! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘
  • _bombshell2be__
    _bombshell2be__ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!! 😁 πŸ’ͺ
  • Erin_1017
    Erin_1017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’m Erin! Looking to lose 100 pounds
  • Comandante_Bilal
    Comandante_Bilal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want more friendsssss alot more :#
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to all: Time to get back on track and being held responsible for my actions and having amazing supporters will help along the way.
  • iam_yves
    iam_yves Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys!!

I've been on MFP for a long time now but never really got to using it for much else beside tracking my macros. i want to change that. i am also a personal trainer and own my own business so reach out if you want some free advice or want help reaching your fitness goals. :)
  • thatfitattorney10
    thatfitattorney10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for my quick wit and huge....appetite for peanut butter. Seriously, I have a problem.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I’m here! You’re here! Add me!
  • etelfer39
    etelfer39 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    :)
  • atlogan7018
    atlogan7018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me :) Looking to lose about 40 lbs!
  • etelfer39
    etelfer39 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bulking master, just ask!
  • SummerSarosh
    SummerSarosh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey All,
    Feel free to add me, would like to have a few friends on here :P
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hiya! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
    I'm quite an active member. I've just started weight training, it seems to be the thing I enjoy most so far!

I'm really looking for some friends to help motivate/support and I'll gladly return the favor! 😁
  • ashleyn4489
    ashleyn4489 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone need a friend add me. I'm new and could use support/friends along this journey much thanks
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Friends wanted! :D

Here's what defined me:

- I'm Ben, 36, from Montreal, Canada.
    - I've been on here for 2,100+ days so you can be sure I will not quit next week.
    - I don't count calories anymore. I used to, but it became intuitive for me over the years. I don't believe in diets and dieting. I believe in balance and healthy lifestyle.
    - I'm into performance and intensity. I play soccer twice per week in competitive teams, and I take part in obstacle races. Next serious one is in mid-August and I hope to make it into the overall top 100 (on 2,500+ racers).
    - I hit the gym daily (weekdays) for weights and cardio.
    - I'm the proud father of three kids aged 3, 8 and 10.
    - I'm a home worker in the translation field. This allows me the flexibility to seriously train while working and doing the house stuff. That keep me fairly busy!
    - My mother tongue is French, English is my second language. I also speak Spanish well.
    - I prefer to keep a restricted FL (70-100). I like to interact and get to know people and follow them :)

Looking forward to get to know ya!
  • sharplena11
    sharplena11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just need friends πŸ˜‚
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Friends wanted! :D

Here's what defined me:

- I'm Ben, 36, from Montreal, Canada.
    - I've been on here for 2,100+ days so you can be sure I will not quit next week.
    - I don't count calories anymore. I used to, but it became intuitive for me over the years. I don't believe in diets and dieting. I believe in balance and healthy lifestyle.
    - I'm into performance and intensity. I play soccer twice per week in competitive teams, and I take part in obstacle races. Next serious one is in mid-August and I hope to make it into the overall top 100 (on 2,500+ racers).
    - I hit the gym daily (weekdays) for weights and cardio.
    - I'm the proud father of three kids aged 3, 8 and 10.
    - I'm a home worker in the translation field. This allows me the flexibility to seriously train while working and doing the house stuff. That keep me fairly busy!
    - My mother tongue is French, English is my second language. I also speak Spanish well.
    - I prefer to keep a restricted FL (70-100). I like to interact and get to know people and follow them :)

Looking forward to get to know ya!

Always nice to see a fellow Canadian on here! I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    tlrucon wrote: Β»
    I would love some semi-motivational friends so I don’t feel so bad when I suck at motivating back!

Honesty at best! πŸ˜‚
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends on here who are going through something similar to me (need to lose a ton of weight). The more motivation the better!!

Good luck to everyone!!
    Ariana