Back and looking for friends to keep me here!!

Options
Hey guys, I've been backwards and forwards with my weight for so long now that I'm boring myself thinking about it anymore. It's time to just crack on. I've used lots of different apps and diets and things but the one app that I have always used consistently is MFP - it's fab, I love it! But I'm thinking the one thing I've always been missing on here is some friends to keep me accountable and that I can look out for in return. So please drop me a message and say hi and lets crack our goals together, whatever they may be!

Replies

• raeannvidal
    raeannvidal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’ve been using MFP for about a month now and I’m loving it! You can’t lie when logging your meals (well you can but then you just aren’t being honest with yourself) so I love being able to see how well or how poor I did for the day. I’ve been trying my best to eat clean but some days I just want to eat that bowl of ice cream lol I haven’t weighed myself in a while because I’m scared that the number won’t change. Hopefully I can bring myself to do it soon.
  • ohortert14
    ohortert14 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I definitely have weeks were I won’t weight myself either, I’ll get in this funk where I’ll loss motivation (for both eating right and working out) it sucks but a part of life, we have all been there before. Just got to try and be positive and learn from the step backs.