Holy Water Bottles...

Options
Yesterday I complained that my scale wasnt moving and my measurements were up and some of you suggested drinking water..I do drink it, but not enough...I woke up this morning and decided to drink more water, I wasnt going to give up on this with out exausting every avenue, and I have managed to drink 9 glasses of water..and it is only 2pm Pacific Time...
I may have to go to the washroom evey 5 minutes, but I'm looking at it as fat being flushed out and my measurements going down....just wanted to put something on here from me that wasnt so negative...

Replies

• mamashrub
    Options
    Yesterday I complained that my scale wasnt moving and my measurements were up and some of you suggested drinking water..I do drink it, but not enough...I woke up this morning and decided to drink more water, I wasnt going to give up on this with out exausting every avenue, and I have managed to drink 9 glasses of water..and it is only 2pm Pacific Time...
    I may have to go to the washroom evey 5 minutes, but I'm looking at it as fat being flushed out and my measurements going down....just wanted to put something on here from me that wasnt so negative...
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options

Don't worry, the having to pee every second goes away after your body gets used to it.

Great accomplishment BTW! :flowerforyou:
  • mamashrub
    Options

Don't worry, the having to pee every second goes away after your body gets used to it.

Great accomplishment BTW! :flowerforyou:
    its not much..but its the little accomplishments that lead up to the big ones!
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    whatchout ... they say not to get too much more than 8 glasses because you start washing away the salts and some menerals that you need. 8 glasses a day is plenty.
  • mamashrub
    Options
    whatchout ... they say not to get too much more than 8 glasses because you start washing away the salts and some menerals that you need. 8 glasses a day is plenty.
    good to know...although, I wasnt planning on consuming that much more agin today.