Last Chance

TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
Tomorrow will be my last day in MFP. I am retiring next Wednesday and that week will be kind of hectic. I rarely go on line when I am home, so I doubt I will be checking in. I have been around MFP for a while and have made some friends and enjoyed most of the interaction.

Anyway, if you have any questions for me or there is anything you would like to know, ask away. When I check back in tomorrow, I will answer.

Take care and good luck reaching your goals living your best life.

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    I don’t have any questions but I would like to wish you a happy retirement. I hope you enjoy it with that gorgeous family of yours. If you ever do get bored, don’t forget to stop by and say hello.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    <3
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    What color is the boathouse in Hereford?
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    You will be missed around here!

All the best.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Just wanna say I’ve been dreading this day. I enjoy your posts. Hope you have a fantastic retirement!
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Enjoy
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Congrats and I wish you the best! You have entertained me out here on more than one occasion.
  • TheRoadDog
    lx1x wrote: »

In fact, there isn't a Boathouse at Hereford.
  • TheRoadDog
    What is the airspeed of a laden swallow?

For birds, it is the frequency multiplied by the amplitude of the wings divided by the animal’s speed through the air. The frequency is the number of times the bird beats its wings a second and the amplitude is the distance the wing travels in one beat.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »

In fact, there isn't a Boathouse at Hereford.

😆👍

Enjoy your retirement.. .iam jealous.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT
    LeGaCyGiAnT Posts: 66 Member
    If you could have changed anything in your life, what would it be? I know it's a vague question, but I am just curious by someone who's had more experience than I have just with life in general. Do you live in the now, or live later?
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thank you for sharing your life on here. I remember being deeply touched by this :cry: :
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/43351169#Comment_43351169

Safe travels, sir. ✌️
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Best wishes and may you enjoy many happy years of retirement. You will definitely be missed around here.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    No questions. Just happy for you and your wife.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    What’s one piece of advice you give would us professionally?
    What’s the secret to a long, happy marriage?

Also what are you most looking forward to?

And a side note, I made your pecan pie for my Dad and it was a huge hit. Thanks for sharing!
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    What’s one piece of advice you give would us professionally?
    How do you get a job that allows you to spend time on MFP while at work and how do you get a retirement where you simply do not have time for MFP?

Happy retirement!