leobrah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    leobrah wrote: »
    Irish?

Haha. Yeah. Irish and Native American.

Damn I'm good :smile:

How did you guess?

My mom is really good at communicating with people. Even when she doesn't want to, people are generally attracted to her and not in a sexual way but in terms of there's something about her that makes people like her and befriend her. Same with me since I was a little kid. People would ask me for help, suggestions, anything really. And I can read the karma of people quite well since I'm more of a cynic. Whereas my mother believes in the good of people. I can read people well and read their darkness too, whereas she only sees the bright side.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Psychic :)
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Irish?

How did you guess?

My mom is really good at communicating with people. Even when she doesn't want to, people are generally attracted to her and not in a sexual way but in terms of there's something about her that makes people like her and befriend her. Same with me since I was a little kid. People would ask me for help, suggestions, anything really. And I can read the karma of people quite well since I'm more of a cynic. Whereas my mother believes in the good of people. I can read people well and read their darkness too, whereas she only sees the bright side.

So from that you can see their background, ancestry etc?
  • leobrah
    leobrah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Irish?

How did you guess?

I can read the general way, the very way a person is. Of course the more I get to know them the more I can say about them. I'm not saying I'm never wrong and of course the internet makes it hard to "judge" people. I'd have to see you, talk to you for a bit to really read you, but unless I was charmed by your looks, I could read you pretty well :smile: it's a male problem. I'm naturally a romantic so if we had chemistry I might be blind to anything negative and just see the best of you. Being able to read most people better than others doesn't guarantee you are able to read every single one of them. And if you blindly believe you can, then you will get burned.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Irish?

How did you guess?

I can read the general way, the very way a person is. Of course the more I get to know them the more I can say about them. I'm not saying I'm never wrong and of course the internet makes it hard to "judge" people. I'd have to see you, talk to you for a bit to really read you, but unless I was charmed by your looks, I could read you pretty well :smile: it's a male problem. I'm naturally a romantic so if we had chemistry I might be blind to anything negative and just see the best of you. Being able to read most people better than others doesn't guarantee you are able to read every single one of them. And if you blindly believe you can, then you will get burned.

Aww. That's cool that you can read people like that. I generally don't see the bad in others, and it's a problem.

My impression from your photo is that you seem mysterious.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Intuitive
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sassy