3 1/2 Donuts

Options
I ate 3 1/2 Krisy Kreme donuts today at work.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Replies

• Lauren882
    Options
    I ate 3 1/2 Krisy Kreme donuts today at work.

OH.

MY.

GOD.
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    mine was peanut butter cookies on monday. Must have had 10 okay 12 at least.:noway:

Don't feel bad, we all have done it. tomorrow is another day.
  • mamashrub
    Options
    :sad: I ate 2 sugar cookies and some dough....and had a Large Timmies....
    Donuts are sooooo good..
    Healthy eating isnt always easy, if it was, every one would do it.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • timeforchange
    Options
    mmm *drool*
    don't say Krispy Kreme!! it's hard just looking at the words :tongue:
    you'll be fine!! just remember how you feel right now when you see those Krispy Kreme's again!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Now here's a funny! I read someplace they were going to begin making sugar free krispy creme donuts:frown: :sick: :laugh:

Ahh can you say oxymoron???:laugh: :laugh:

I never even heard of Krispy creme donuts till I joined MFP...hahaha wonder what that says? :tongue:

FC:heart:
  • LeeAnn11
    Options
    I hate a whole chocolate bunny last night...:mad:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Well, tomorrow is a new day. At least you're being honest with yourself and logging those donut calories! Whenever I go over with calories, logging them reminds me to stay on track next time!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Now here's a funny! I read someplace they were going to begin making sugar free krispy creme donuts:frown: :sick: :laugh:

Ahh can you say oxymoron???:laugh: :laugh:

I never even heard of Krispy creme donuts till I joined MFP...hahaha wonder what that says? :tongue:

FC:heart:

You NEVER heard of krispy creme donuts???? They are the best, especially when they are warm...yummmm!!!
  • stahlight
    Options
    Dunkin donuts > Crispy Creme

oh no i didn't :noway:
  • tazspastic
    tazspastic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Phew... so glad I'm not the only one who blew it out of the water today! I had 3 pieces of Boston Pizza pizza at lunch today at the office.... my stomach hurt so bad after! Like there wasnt enough room in there for all that crap! I got back on my bike for an extra hour today... least put a dent in all those calories! Feeling slightly better now.;...:ohwell:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    we had krispy kreme's in my hometown for about a year, they shut them down.
  • stahlight
    Options
    do any of you have "cheat days" where you eat what and how much u want? It can help, and it can be a temptation too.

~G
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    wow- count that as dinner- I don't eat krispy kremes I have tried them before but if I were to eat a donut I prefer Dunkin Donuts Boston creme anyday over KK. But then again thats like 400-500 calories no matter where you get it from- :noway: -- For me they aren't worth it-- But tomorrow is another day
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    mmm *drool*
    don't say Krispy Kreme!! it's hard just looking at the words :tongue:
    you'll be fine!! just remember how you feel right now when you see those Krispy Kreme's again!

DITTO!!!:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Only 3.5??

Postively speaking, that means you didn't eat the second half of the last one!! :wink:
  • JennaK
    JennaK Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I hate a giant slice of Praline Cheesecake and a Starbucks... *sigh* why is it something that taste soo good is soo bad :noway:

155534.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    do any of you have "cheat days" where you eat what and how much u want? It can help, and it can be a temptation too.

~G

In my experience this doesn't work because it messes up my goal of teaching my body to crave what is good for it instead of listening to my mind screaming "I want sugar" because it's used to seeing it everywhere, like the grocery store, commercials on TV, etc. Sometimes I do go over on calories but it's with healthy food which in my mind is better than sugar and fast food etc.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Dunkin donuts > Crispy Creme

oh no i didn't :noway:

I agree
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

~G

no i dont have cheat days- i may splurge on 1 thing but it MUST fit in my calories for the day.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I snagged a piece of pistachio torte today... layer upon layer of pistachio creamy goodness... Until I plugged in the ingredients into http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php.

All I can say is thank goodness I burned 600 calories at the gym, because that yumminess took almost all of them!