Working on my revenge body!!

Ive reverted back to this app for 6 years now when i want to stop eating bad and get in shape! I just got dumped and am going to get serious anout getting in shape! Logging my food and alcoholic drinks helps because i hate putting bad stuff in when i use the app! Need some xtra motivation and will do the same for you all!

Wish me luck<3
-Kaylee

Replies

• jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Good Luck Kaylee. Need any help or motivation or someone to log drinks for you send me a request. Sorry about getting dumped. As for a revenge body I think you got it already but we all have our things right.
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Ive reverted back to this app for 6 years now when i want to stop eating bad and get in shape! I just got dumped and am going to get serious anout getting in shape! Logging my food and alcoholic drinks helps because i hate putting bad stuff in when i use the app! Need some xtra motivation and will do the same for you all!

Wish me luck<3
    -Kaylee
    Good luck kaylee. Let's motivate each other through our fitness journey.
  • taterfitness
    taterfitness Posts: 66 Member
    You already look amazing and I wish you luck on your fitness journey!
  • philhagan2535
    philhagan2535 Posts: 25 Member
    Well you achieved your goals pretty quickly, you look amazing x
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    If you do this because of some lame guy who dumped you, he's still got power over you.

Choose to get healthier because you want to do it for yourself. Good luck!
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Good luck and much success each day. Do it for yourself. Like she said totally agree with LindaBSS.
  • br7green
    br7green Posts: 1 Member
    Kaylee
    You will get there! My next set of goals is to get to my “revenge body”. For now, I want a healthy lifestyle. I’m off to a great start for week two.
  • ProgressShowing
    ProgressShowing Posts: 62 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    If you do this because of some lame guy who dumped you, he's still got power over you.

Choose to get healthier because you want to do it for yourself. Good luck!

What she said...
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member

Wish me luck<3
    -Kaylee

Just for the side note, if you walk around more them drink may fit into your diet perfectly 😉