New and Need Accountability Friends!

Options
Hi All, feel free to add me if you are like myself (strong in groups, weak when I'm left alone with temptation!). I want to build the self strength to stay away from emotional eating!!

Replies

• Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I too struggle with emotional eating! Sent you a friend request!
  • Holly1xxx
    Holly1xxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. I need someone to help keep me accountable. Not sure how to send you a friend request?
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    You may want to join the "Ultimate Accountability Challenge" group. You have to join each month. They have the UAC for August already set up. It's working for me 😊
  • TerreK
    TerreK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’d love some accountability buddies! I’m back on the “MFP” wagon after about a year off. I KNOW THIS WORKS...I lost 35#, had hit my first goal weight and planned to reset and lose another 30-35#, but was derailed by life/excuses, depression. I really need to have someone expecting me to check in...let’s help each other out.😁💪🏼
  • FoodExercise
    FoodExercise Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there absolutely happy to help. I also do so much better when I have someone who understands and is there for you 😊😊I really really struggle in the evening to not snack.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Holly1xxx wrote: »
    Me too. I need someone to help keep me accountable. Not sure how to send you a friend request?

fr sent
  • CaityGracie67
    CaityGracie67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I definitely struggle with emotional eating too! Would appreciate some accountability - add me! 😊
  • tamaratrenjen
    tamaratrenjen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    TerreK wrote: »
    I’d love some accountability buddies! I’m back on the “MFP” wagon after about a year off. I KNOW THIS WORKS...I lost 35#, had hit my first goal weight and planned to reset and lose another 30-35#, but was derailed by life/excuses, depression. I really need to have someone expecting me to check in...let’s help each other out.😁💪🏼

Go girl!! Me too, always hit a goal and then fall off! I want to hit my first goal and keep going this time!
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me in the same boat
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    Hi there absolutely happy to help. I also do so much better when I have someone who understands and is there for you 😊😊I really really struggle in the evening to not snack.

That's my problem evening snacking on crisps and wine.
  • tamaratrenjen
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »

That's my problem evening snacking on crisps and wine.

Same, I can power through the day with work keeping me busy, it's when I'm winding down and watching TV. My husband and I get up and go for a walk to keep from walking into the kitchen :D
  • Salleighjo
    Salleighjo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I have 2 kids and am an single mom...no father and no family around...i have a greater addiction to sugar and beer and cigarettes (both very below average amount). I could use some motivation, support and accountability to lose 40 pounds... If y'all will have me...( i dont know how to friend request)
  • tamaratrenjen
    Options
    Salleighjo wrote: »
    Hi.. I have 2 kids and am an single mom...no father and no family around...i have a greater addiction to sugar and beer and cigarettes (both very below average amount). I could use some motivation, support and accountability to lose 40 pounds... If y'all will have me...( i dont know how to friend request)

Hi, tried to add you but it’s not letting me. If you go to my profile by clicking on my name you can add me!
  • jojoSwanson
    jojoSwanson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I can text you to help keep u accountable
  • cxleal
    cxleal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some accountability buddies! I am a 22 year old college student and trying to just general better myself: food, body, mind. All that good stuff. I will accept any friend requests & please message me if you are in the same boat. :)
  • CaityGracie67
    CaityGracie67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can't add anyone so please add me! (Also anyone have any ideas why I can't add people???)
  • tamaratrenjen
    Options
    I can't add anyone so please add me! (Also anyone have any ideas why I can't add people???)

Sometimes it doesn’t work on the app and only my computer ! If it doesn’t work on either I would contact support
  • rosebalana
    rosebalana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I struggle with emotional eating too!! Such a hard cycle to get out of. We can do this 💪
  • Deborahgoals
    Deborahgoals Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi new to MFP I’m looking for accountability. I’m a major stress eater. How does this support group work?