Who’s your gym crush?

Replies

• rfitnessmfplulz
    rfitnessmfplulz Posts: 154 Member
    Weird Butt Exercises Girl
    Finest caboose ever, and performs the most bizarre circuit of butt exercises I've ever encountered. With most people, they work conventionally and then maybe finish with some dirty hip thrusts. This woman starts at hip thrusts and gets way off the rails. Butt that butt. That butt, it's a real good butt. :blushing:
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
    Weird Butt Exercises Girl
    Finest caboose ever, and performs the most bizarre circuit of butt exercises I've ever encountered. With most people, they work conventionally and then maybe finish with some dirty hip thrusts. This woman starts at hip thrusts and gets way off the rails. Butt that butt. That butt, it's a real good butt. :blushing:

Whoahhh are you talking about me? 😳 lol
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    Update on my current gym crush - I spoke to him today! He didn't run away! I found out his name and we shook hands. It was all very awkward, and he was looking at me like I was a lunatic, but I asked him to join our work dragon boat team (we work at a university, we need university staff to crew the boat). He said yes.

Woooweeeeeeee!!! You go girl!! That took some serious balls it ain’t easy going up to your gym crush let alone ask him to join your team ❤️ soo proud! And he said yes..

Please keep us updated! I wana know everything. When I asked my crush something he just had this shocked look on his face. I didn’t realise I was that hideous bahaha 😆 I saw mine today he’s avoiding me
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    I don’t have one yet. Then again I go to a small mom and pop gym in Northern Iowa soooooo
  • transposefitness
    transposefitness Posts: 63 Member
    What is the consensus on approaching someone at the gym? It seems like it could go very badly.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    99% blokes at the time I go...
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    The front desk lady
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Not currently going to the gym and doing bodyweight workouts at home...when I was going to the gym, it was a small studio gym owned by my very good friend and most of the people working out there are working with one of the trainers. Only a hand full of us have "executive membership access"...typically there would only be 2-3...maybe 4 tops people there working out. No gym crush...very small pond
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    That girl in the corner..

No... The other corner.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    lg013 wrote: »
    Oh man, I am not a fan of gym pick ups. I’m there to be in the zone and do the gym for me...if some guy is watching me or making a bunch of comments...I’m off to the ladies only gym to hide.

My gym crush is my workout bud, Ruth. She’s 85 and can do a mean set of leg lifts and HIIT. She always tells me to run another mile or do another set...so she keeps me going Bc I want to be her when I am her age. She went missing for about 10 days and I was concerned she might have passed away...but alas, she was back last week. Phew.

Just so you know when you say alas, it means you’re disappointed :D

Good role model though
  • Phoenixsunflr
    What is the consensus on approaching someone at the gym? It seems like it could go very badly.

Well you’ve gotta play it cool
    And act like you dgaf
    So they would be intrigued by you
    The secret is to ask something not related to their hotness! Lmaoo like “excuse me, do you know how to use this machine?”
    Or “this is really heavy can you please help me take it off” or “do you mind spotting my squats.. i think I can do 4 but need help on the last 2” so when the last 2 reps come you’ve gota play it like it’s tooo heavy then he will swoop in right behind you with lots of body contact! Arms right under you.. he’s so close you can feel his heartbeat on your back... There you guys will have a moment and he’ll walk away and think to himself.. Dayummm she’s hot like fire I really want to get to know her and take her out on a date!

Yep! I’m sure that’s how you do it 😂❤️
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    I haven't gone to gym in years. But when i did i crushed on the instructor it didn't go well
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    There's this really adorable bearded Irish guy at my gym. Calves like boulders, beautiful shoulders... Pretty eyes, too. And always in a funny graphic tee.

But anyway, we live together so I guess it's lucky I have a crush on him.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    There's this really adorable bearded Irish guy at my gym. Calves like boulders, beautiful shoulders... Pretty eyes, too. And always in a funny graphic tee.

But anyway, we live together so I guess it's lucky I have a crush on him.

I was tricked!
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    I'm really lucky, I get to spend every night with my gym crush! In fact, he's been my crush for way longer than the gym has been in my life! ;)
    It's a good thing cause in our little gym we know almost everyone and he works with a large majority of them.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    another reason I prefer to workout alone at home. Gyms are just meat markets for many
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    another reason I prefer to workout alone at home. Gyms are just meat markets for many
    You say that like it’s a bad thing
  • aziz_n1
    aziz_n1 Posts: 140 Member
    Don’t know if I have a crush on any particular lady at present but I will admit to being a man who admires the female form, especially if the lady has a good shape to her legs, tummy & bum. If it’s good, I do stare as I like watching...Maybe that’s rude but hey, it’s in our nature to stare at things we like..
    Also, right now, as I’m in the recovery stage from a painful & cruel heartbreak, I long for some ‘eye candy.’
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    I need to get out of this one horse town so I can get a gym crush. Where do crushable gym crushes gym?
    Currently in baton rouge Louisiana... Please come and see if I may be crushable ;)