Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need friends

Hi. I am looking for friends to help me.
Needing to lose 40 more lbs. I tried doing it alone with no MFP and fell off the wagon pretty hard.
Need lots of motivation.

I have lost about 40 lbs and gained 6 and some laziness with it.

Below are my before and now pics.

n1ldi5i0zunh.jpg

i1iqszcvxwi9.jpg

Thanks!

Replies

• pennyschuenke
    pennyschuenke Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I’m Penny
    how are you I’m on a journey myself to now tone and firm I lost about 39 lbs I’m 5’1” and was 160 now 112lbs and im a coach I’m an accountability partner and help people on their journey to fit and healthy by sharing my story and talking every day to help people get there #schuenkelife on IG hit me up and I’ll be on here as well have you read and personal development books ? They help a lot and again hit me up 😊
  • thelizzie4
    thelizzie4 Posts: 14 Member
    I need to lose about 40lbs as well! It helps to have friends along your weight loss journey. Anyone feel free to add for extra support!
  • loving_leah00
    loving_leah00 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you. Friend requests sent!!
  • ohortert14
    ohortert14 Posts: 42 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I’m down 40lbs and would love to get another 10 to 15 off and stay consistent there but I struggle a lot. Could always use more motivation!
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Good progress!! 💪🏻
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Awesome job so far!
    Friend request sent.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Congratulations on your loss so far. I'm looking to lose 40 lbs and change my eating habits forever. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Joel_518
    Joel_518 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm Joel....FR sent. Anyone else, feel free to add me
  • LeighAlan1
    LeighAlan1 Posts: 200 Member
    Wow, already such a transformation!! Will send FR, new to befriending on this site, back needing to loose appox 40lb too. (Then maybe bulk up a bit too)