Here I go again

Options
I lost 26 lbs on this site last year. I CANNOT tell you why I quit or why I reverted back to my old eating habits but I did and gained back 18 lbs. I have been so angry with myself...........whenever I look in the mirror or in the closet at all those clothes I bought that just do not fit anymore. So here I am AGAIN wearing the same pitiful few articles of clothing over and over because I refuse to buy any larger sizes or get rid of my old/new/old clothes. I need some friends to get back on track. H E L P !!!!!!!

Replies

• vanessav82
    Options
    Im on the same boat I really have to get back in gear...I too lost 80 lbs just to gain 20 back...im dying to get back on track again its just so hard.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Today is a NEW day! Welcome back to MFP and the road to fitness success!! So glad to have you rejoin the community! Anything I can do to help you along the way, just let me know!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I lost 26 lbs on this site last year. I CANNOT tell you why I quit or why I reverted back to my old eating habits but I did and gained back 18 lbs. I have been so angry with myself...........whenever I look in the mirror or in the closet at all those clothes I bought that just do not fit anymore. So here I am AGAIN wearing the same pitiful few articles of clothing over and over because I refuse to buy any larger sizes or get rid of my old/new/old clothes. I need some friends to get back on track. H E L P !!!!!!!

That was the old you. Now you are a different person now. It doesn't matter where we been it is where we are going!
  • petyrabit
    Options
    You are so right and congrats to you. What an accomplishment. I really think I just lost a few (dozen) battles but not the whole war. Thanks to this site, I KNOW what to do and how to get help and encouragement and I am confident I will take it off again and keep it off this time. I really think the hardest part is just getting started. Thank you for your message.
  • Anyanut
    Anyanut Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I refuse to buy anymore clothes, so here I am trying to lose weight so I can fit in the ones I already have in a box, packed away. good luck!