Need friends

Options
Hi. I am looking for friends to help me.
Needing to lose 40 more lbs. I tried doing it alone with no MFP and fell off the wagon pretty hard.
Need lots of motivation.

I have lost about 40 lbs and gained 6 and some laziness with it.

Below are my before and now pics.

n1ldi5i0zunh.jpg

i1iqszcvxwi9.jpg

Thanks!

Replies

• pennyschuenke
    pennyschuenke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m Penny
    how are you I’m on a journey myself to now tone and firm I lost about 39 lbs I’m 5’1” and was 160 now 112lbs and im a coach I’m an accountability partner and help people on their journey to fit and healthy by sharing my story and talking every day to help people get there #schuenkelife on IG hit me up and I’ll be on here as well have you read and personal development books ? They help a lot and again hit me up 😊
  • thelizzie4
    thelizzie4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 40lbs as well! It helps to have friends along your weight loss journey. Anyone feel free to add for extra support!
  • loving_leah00
    loving_leah00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Friend requests sent!!
  • ohortert14
    ohortert14 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I’m down 40lbs and would love to get another 10 to 15 off and stay consistent there but I struggle a lot. Could always use more motivation!
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Good progress!! 💪🏻
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so far!
    Friend request sent.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far. I'm looking to lose 40 lbs and change my eating habits forever. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Joel_518
    Joel_518 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm Joel....FR sent. Anyone else, feel free to add me
  • LeighAlan1
    LeighAlan1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow, already such a transformation!! Will send FR, new to befriending on this site, back needing to loose appox 40lb too. (Then maybe bulk up a bit too)