Got a divorce, need motivation...and a revenge bod, lol!

Options
I was at my heaviest, had two toddlers and had just had a miscarriage, and I found out that my husband had been having an affair. We are divorced now, and I am 35 lbs down, but the weight loss has completely stopped. I still have so far to go. My next mini goal is to lose 10 lbs and I will be below 200 lbs for the first time since before I got pregnant the first time. I feel like I am re-gaining my emotional health, and I want my body to be healthy too. It is really hard to find the time and the motivation to do the work of losing weight. I am 5'7 and now weigh 210 lbs and my ultimate goal is to weigh 175lb. I am a single mom and work full time. I need all of the encouragement and advice that I can get. I just don't know how to keep all of the balls in the air and take care of myself too.

Replies

• janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Take care of you first....so you can better take care of them...learned that a long time ago.....Good Luck...You can do this !!
  • sandramarshall200
    sandramarshall200 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I agree take care of you. You look lovely, his loss!
  • kjaispuro
    kjaispuro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    how do we add friends on here?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

I'm losing my weight through diet alone right now. So, if you have time to eat, you can lose the weight. Just stay in a calorie deficit.

Good luck!