Hey Y’all! New to MFP

Options
Hey all new to MFP! My name is Melissa, a mother of 2, and age 32. Looking to lose 50lbs. I’m 4ft 10 inches and started at 155 lbs. Any tips and tricks? Favorite low calorie meals/ snacks! Would love any helpful tips and advice. Good luck on your journey:(

Replies

• owlyandfriends
    owlyandfriends Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No tips as I just started today too but good luck :-)
  • melissaorsini8614
    melissaorsini8614 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to you as well! 😃
  • chefbender5310
    chefbender5310 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Do you track your steps? I keep my iPhone on my person and track my steps daily. This helps me to see exactly how much I am moving around, a key to losing weight in my humble opinion.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Hard work, dieting and dedication. Oh and lots of sweat! Add me if you want for motivation.
  • melissaorsini8614
    melissaorsini8614 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have an Apple Watch so I do track steps. I work out 5 x a week. Do you eat the calories burned? I have not been doing g that
  • TheConsoleWars
    TheConsoleWars Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are you doing a standard CICO diet or are you following a particular regimen?! Best of luck to yoooou!
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hey all new to MFP! My name is Melissa, a mother of 2, and age 32. Looking to lose 50lbs. I’m 4ft 10 inches and started at 155 lbs. Any tips and tricks? Favorite low calorie meals/ snacks! Would love any helpful tips and advice. Good luck on your journey:(

Hey how are you? Your so pretty. Just do cardio and eat clean.
  • myfitnesspal6a
    myfitnesspal6a Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa,

From my personal experience, legumes, beans lentils and chickpeas play a major role in my diet.
    They are very healthy and keep me full :smile:

Good luck!