I fit in 10s today

Options
mariahk38
mariahk38 Posts: 2 Member
Its been 18 to 20 years since i was wearing 10s. Today i had some spare time so i thought i would go try on those 12s that were to snug a month and a half ago. Not only did they fit but they had a little wiggle room so i went back out and grabbed a few 10s. They looked so small. But i figured try them on at least you'll know how far you have to go. To my amazement they fit a little snug but they went on and zipped with no problem. I felt like crying because in my mind i am still fat. I do see that clothes look better and i no longer hate trying on clothes like i did before. But i still think i am that heavy woman. I wore 8s in high school and now i see if i continue i may wear them again. It always seemed like i was stuck. I am no where near my end goal weight but today was a success that gave me the motivation to keep going ro see that this isnt an unrealistic goal.

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    That is just wonderful- congrats- for fitting in the size that you want!
  • Hey_Dana
    Hey_Dana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is an incredible victory, and it goes all to you. Great job!
  • Nire1017
    Nire1017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awe that’s awesome!
  • marthaaustin74
    marthaaustin74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Yesssss! Nicely done!
  • djhoffpauir
    djhoffpauir Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspiring.
  • benn8895
    benn8895 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • GrizzledSquirrel
    GrizzledSquirrel Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! And look at all those new (old) clothes you get to wear! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!