The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I just realized that I know nothing about makeup and I feel like I have no lips.
    But you’re ALWAYS stunning. (And wake up with your brows on 🤣🤣) 😍

I think microblading has officially done away with women not waking up with brows on. 🤣 now they are just tattooed. I’ve never messed with mine much bc if I try to fill them in dark like other makeup gurus I look like the grinch. 😩

Lol. Same. I had to tone it down a few years ago after testing out some of the makeup guru techniques. I had to reign it the heck in....it’s not like I’m going to the Oscars, why do I need 3 eyeshadows on for daily wear. 🤣🤣
    I was just joking about the eyebrow thing because of something she said on a different thread. My eyebrows are only 1/2 on because of the tragedy that was “90’s brows”. They definitely need assistance. 🙈

• Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I know nothing about makeup and I feel like I have no lips.

LOL. I rarely do my makeup anymore, just when I do I take a picture. 😂 and big lips aren’t great. I get asked if mine are fake but they are just still swollen from my pregnancy. 😞 I fully expect them to subside as I lose weight and then be lipless in comparison. I think you are perfect and beautiful. ☺️

Thank you 😊

I haven't seen alot of people who got swollen lips from pregnancy. You look very pretty

ETA : I know other lips could get swollen 😐🤣

Your entire face swells with pregnancy! Especially at about 38 weeks. You start holding onto water and your feet look like they are from another planet. It’s called “the pregnancy glaze”. And yeppppp to the other lips. 🙄😂🤣 I’m just glad to not be pregnant again, for now. 😉

I got a fat face and melasma. So pretty. 😡

“Pregnancy is a joy” they say...🙄😂😖😖😖😖

Said by everyone that has never been pregnant or is now in the pregnancy amnesia stage. I swear a year after the pregnancy you forget how much "joy" it is and do it all over again.... It has to be a real thing and the only way to have more than 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    wpezt9p28931.jpeg
    Happy midweek 🦋

Do you know any other poses? ;) not that I’m complaining-you’ve clearly mistressed it.

@PAFC84

xw1jvfhdx11t.gif

Can you make your head pop off too? Don’t brag. A nod will suffice :D

Not a fan of puppets.. thought a doll would meet your expectations

Pigeon-holing me already? Terrible behaviour.

• Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Liana_Ish wrote: »
    14lbd44dwa3q.jpeg
    You are gorgeous!

Thank you 😊
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Jamie2663 wrote: »

LOL. I rarely do my makeup anymore, just when I do I take a picture. 😂 and big lips aren’t great. I get asked if mine are fake but they are just still swollen from my pregnancy. 😞 I fully expect them to subside as I lose weight and then be lipless in comparison. I think you are perfect and beautiful. ☺️

Thank you 😊

I haven't seen alot of people who got swollen lips from pregnancy. You look very pretty

Your entire face swells with pregnancy! Especially at about 38 weeks. You start holding onto water and your feet look like they are from another planet. It’s called “the pregnancy glaze”. And yeppppp to the other lips. 🙄😂🤣 I’m just glad to not be pregnant again, for now. 😉

Said by everyone that has never been pregnant or is now in the pregnancy amnesia stage. I swear a year after the pregnancy you forget how much "joy" it is and do it all over again.... It has to be a real thing and the only way to have more than 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My youngest is ten. I. Forget. Nothing. 😂

High blood pressure, constipation, heartburn, fatigue, insomnia, c-section, NICU, fear, sleeplessness, PPD.

But I’m so glad to have them. 😊
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options

Thank you 😊

High blood pressure, constipation, heartburn, fatigue, insomnia, c-section, NICU, fear, sleeplessness, PPD.

True story! Worth every "joyous" moment!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    14lbd44dwa3q.jpeg

Anastasia, Becca, or Laura gellar highlight?

Anastasia! 😊

Oooo...I knew it! 😜 Laura gellar gelato swirl is one of my favorites as well. You look gorgeous! 💕😘😘😘

I haven’t tried that one yet! Lol
    Thank you doll! 😘❤️

a1tc3m1u5w0m.jpeg
    Ignore the expression but this is the gelato swirl. I don’t know if they even still sell it bc highlight lasts forever. 😂

Suddenly her FR requests start pinging up like crazy!!!

I don’t get friend requests. 😔 and women won’t accept mine so my friends list is a complete sausage fest. 😑

Just be careful with that... some men around here love sharing their sausage. 🤣

CcDTsFj.gif

yagn6luunxa8.gif

You are the best.. :laugh:
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    o9suiv9m8y32.jpeg

It’s been a great day!

I like those bracelets. Looks like one that I have.

Thanks. 😊
  • pizzababy101
    pizzababy101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Thank you 😊

Okay I just had swelling so why am I complaining. 😂🙄

My birth was an hour long and so fast it didn’t hurt much. The pregnancy was meh, lots of throwing up at first but no issues so I can’t complain.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Thank you 😊

Okay I just had swelling so why am I complaining. 😂🙄

My birth was an hour long and so fast it didn’t hurt much. The pregnancy was meh, lots of throwing up at first but no issues so I can’t complain.

sweet! I don’t begrudge the lucky or blessed at all. ❤️
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    14lbd44dwa3q.jpeg
    You are gorgeous!

Thank you 😊

Ma’ buddy! Looking sexy as always! 😚
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    14lbd44dwa3q.jpeg
    My bestie > your bestie 😍
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    austinwb8 wrote: »
    I would like to commend whoever opened the floodgates on the gorgeous women lately!! Bravo!

I blame global warming.

• daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Back to dark hair for me. My apron says “happiness is only a cupcake away”. It’s true.

Such beautiful eyes.
  • daniellam01
    Options
    14lbd44dwa3q.jpeg

Anastasia, Becca, or Laura gellar highlight?

Gorgeous
  • daniellam01
    Options
    Sometimes I just wanna hide the wrinkles....

u4quvif8g0j8.jpeg

You look beautiful either way.
  • Ikaa3
    Ikaa3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just wanna hide the wrinkles....

u4quvif8g0j8.jpeg

looking great!