Weight loss friends

Options
Anyone looking for weight loss friends? I love seeing people progress and have a very long road to continue

Replies

• ProgressShowing
    ProgressShowing Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It's a long and winding road but worth the trip! I've been on it a few times now and it seems that I forget to maintain once I've lost. 😕

So far, despite a lapse for about a month and a half, I've managed to maintain this time, so here I am back at it! 😎
  • 13shll13
    13shll13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support!! Starting over again! Going to be tough but I’m ready! Support is what makes it happen!
  • K_e_za
    K_e_za Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me to support is key and I have a very long way to go but aim to get it off and maintain this time. Good luck everyone.
  • amberstevens7906
    amberstevens7906 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yeah it’s definitely tough. I went from 270 ish to 140 4 years ago and got pregnant before I switched to the maintaining stage. I then got up to 334 after having two back to back pregnancies but now down to 289 since starting June 12 at 326
  • amberstevens7906
    Options
    The hardest part is pop. I gave it up but crave Mountain Dew like crazy
  • knaim9772
    knaim9772 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey im new and still strugling with managing my diet...as a worker at fastfood joint this is so hard :s
  • Losing_Myself_Again
    Losing_Myself_Again Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a long ways to go also and always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • amberstevens7906
    Options
    I feel you. I’m a GM at Taco Bell so I’m surrounded my food all day. I learned to say no
  • amberstevens7906
    Options
    I try adding but it won’t let me add people for some reason. Whenever I click the button to add it does nothing
  • ProgressShowing
    Options
    I try adding but it won’t let me add people for some reason. Whenever I click the button to add it does nothing

To Add Friends

Android App - click their name, then click their name again. Click the people icon just below and to the right.

I think it's similar with iPhones and online.

🙂

• HazelMayes
    HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It won’t let me add unless I back out to the menu and go to the friends tab and do a request that way 🤷‍♀️
  • amberstevens7906
    Options
    Well I know how to add people because it used to let me add people and then one day whenever I go to add them it won’t click the button to add them
  • ProgressShowing
    Options
    Well I know how to add people because it used to let me add people and then one day whenever I go to add them it won’t click the button to add them

🤔🤔🤔
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    You can add me