Starting over, again lol

Options
Getting back into weight loss and looking for some friends on here!
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• missimperfecty
    missimperfecty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Gurl all the Best in ur weight loss journey. I am also working towards my goal. Friends ? šŸ˜Š
  • vic339
    vic339 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey... I'm starting again too... Shall we all be successful together? šŸ˜
  • MzSosa1984
    MzSosa1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over again but very determined this time around
  • ProgressShowing
    ProgressShowing Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Man, that's a familiar tune! šŸ˜„ I don't know what number this start over is but I'm determined to make my last... in a good way!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome, all of you, to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Make baby steps. Choose a way of eating that will be sustainable. Eat the foods you love. Stay at a calorie deficit and lose weight. Easy peasy.
  • InspiredBrunette
    InspiredBrunette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me! Starting over after losing 65lbs in 6 months in 2017 then meeting the love of my life right here on mfp having a baby gained 40lbs lost 30lbs but would love to reach my original goal
    Iā€™m just about 2 months post partum
  • aatishchavan
    aatishchavan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's the only problem in weight loss. Getting Stopped. But the Only solution is keep starting...yes keep starting, once twice, thrice and go on. Stopping wont last long
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I was down 160, gained back over 80 lbs and am now back on to the diet again!
  • Natasha233
    Natasha233 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am on all plant and seed based right now and would love to have the support. Feel free to add me :)
  • MorbidCutie575
    MorbidCutie575 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! Broke my foot back in March and I'm just now able to finally start working on my weight again. It's been a struggle.