Let’s be Friends 😊

Hey everyone! My name is Amanda! I know how hard a weight loss journey can be without people on your side! Let’s be friends! Add me for moral support/conversation! You got this! You are worth it to keep going/start! You will succeed in anything and everything you do!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Hey, Amanda. What up? Lol. I joined over 5 years ago and it's the only reason why I lost weight and stuck to it. I never knew what to do before mfp. What are your goals?
  • ProgressShowing
    ProgressShowing Posts: 62 Member
    Love the positive attitude! Stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great!
  • WSwalknLAC9000
    WSwalknLAC9000 Posts: 57 Member
    Hey Amanda,
    It is awesome to see that you are starting/continuing your fitness journey. I would like to be your mfp friend & hope to inspire/push you in the future. I am an avid walker that works near a local university in a very active profession. I average between 14k-27k steps per day. I look forward to being motivated by you & your progress.

Best wishes,
    Dennis
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    Hey, Amanda. What up? Lol. I joined over 5 years ago and it's the only reason why I lost weight and stuck to it. I never knew what to do before mfp. What are your goals?

Lol hey! My goals right now are to be happy and comfortable with my body AND health, and to get to 135 pounds!

What about you?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I guess my goals are to just stay active and strong, maintain my weight and figure. I do videos at home and go to the gym to lift.
  • lprssmith
    lprssmith Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Amanda,
    I’d be happy to be a fitness friend. My goals are to continue my weight loss and to continue working on becoming more fit. I’ve lost about 35 pounds, but for months now I keep loosing and regaining the same 3 pounds. I’m frustrated and agree it would be helpful to have friends for motivation and support.
  • amandawhatup62
    amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
    lprssmith wrote: »
    Hi Amanda,
    I’d be happy to be a fitness friend. My goals are to continue my weight loss and to continue working on becoming more fit. I’ve lost about 35 pounds, but for months now I keep loosing and regaining the same 3 pounds. I’m frustrated and agree it would be helpful to have friends for motivation and support.

I will for sure send you a friend request! I know how frustrating it can be to continue to lose and gain the same amount of weight. I went through that for about 2 months. Just keep pushing! You will get past it!