Recent Benders anyone?

Options
goobergop
goobergop Posts: 29 Member
So I know we aren't all perfect...who has had recent benders or lapses in going over calories and or eating something sinfully wrong and good???

How did it make you feel and what did you do to fix it?

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I just had some Dibs.
    But I was a bit under calories and I really had to have some chocolate. I don't beat myself up over it when I do, cuz even if I cheat now, its nothing like the 5000 cals a day I used to eat every day of life before.
  • goobergop
    Options
    So my biggest craving is carbs.... I endulged in chinese food...but I did well and worked out extra. I think im trying to adapt to getting over the constant hunger...its getting better but for sure this wk I know I ate more. Especially on mondays...shoo! Foe sure portion controls are hard. Used to eat like half a thing of fried rice....
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Happened just this evening...damn Texas Roadhouse! I haven't splurged in a long time and I was under calories for the day...barely!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Me. Tonight. I killed it at the gym and was busy all day and had a ton of calories left. And I really wanted a burger. Working out hard makes me crave protein like mad. Anywho.... I thought why not. Im not over calories still but I feel just yucky. I guess thats a good thing and I wont soon do it again.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i felt fine.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I felt perfectly fine. I did it tonight probably being sick and feeling famished. :) Just have to give yourself a break every once in awhile.
  • goobergop
    Options
    I don't mind benders just as long as I make up for it that day... but it amazes me that I used to eat what I would call a bender...on a regular basis. Those things are treats now :)