I FORGOT!

Options
went to the drive inn tonight...totally pigged out...ugggh! i had a whole can of mt. dew and like 8 twizzlers...not even thinking about what i was putting in my mouth! working out extra hard tomorrow! ):

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    It's only one day. Don't worry about one day. Log it - even though it'll hurt to see the results. Log it and move on. Tomorrow is a new day.

:)

P.S. will it make you feel better knowing that I was almost 1200 calories over yesterday? I logged every last bite, closed out the diary and moved on with my life. One day really won't hurt you.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    8 packages of twizzlers

or 8 single twizzler sticks?

:bigsmile:
  • aniles12
    aniles12 Posts: 15
    Options
    i know..i was typing it in my log...and looking away at the same time. very ashamed..but knowing tomorrows a new day for new possibilities makes it easier and less stressful!

Thank you for your encouragement and support! (:
  • aniles12
    Options
    haha 8 single twizzlers. (:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    that's like 300 calories, which isn't horrible at all :)

if it helps, just remember how bad you are feeling for making this choice right now when you are feeling tempted by a twizzler in the future!
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    DRINK WATER!!!! Flush out the garbage as well as exercise it off. And good for you. Owning it, logging it and MOVING ON. Best thing you can do! Best wishes!
  • aniles12
    Options
    oh i will..twizzlers are like potato chips to me..you can't have just one! i just need to limit myself way better and hide the bag so i can't see it....out of site out of mind!
  • aniles12
    Options
    thank you...much appreciated...best of luck to you as well!!(: