I couldn't see a difference until now...

Options
mialsya
mialsya Posts: 188 Member
I look in the mirror every day and could not see a difference. I know there's one because I went from a size 22 to a size 16. I've lost inches - 4 from the hips and 6.5 on my waist. I knew I was shrinking, but I couldn't tell and it was frustrating me so much. I took before pics 2 months ago after I had already lost almost 20lbs. I am down another 17lbs since then and I decided to retake progress pics. I'm wearing the same clothes in both pics and I compared them side by side and NOW I SEE IT! My belly doesn't stick out further than my boobs now. :D Awwww yeah....

228905_10150768871045532_832925531_20427725_5967322_n.jpg

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Looking wonderful!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Way to take an important step on the journey! So proud of you and thanks for sharing!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You can really see it in your chin too! :)
  • mialsya
    Options
    You can really see it in your chin too! :)
    I didn't even notice that. :D
  • JoanNLV
    JoanNLV Posts: 83
    Options
    I can also see it in your face and look at the fat under your chin that is gone! You are doing great...keep it up!
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    It's hard to see the differences in ourselves, but I'm telling you...YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!
  • mialsya
    Options
    I can also see it in your face and look at the fat under your chin that is gone! You are doing great...keep it up!

I just showed my husband this and his first response was, "Where'd your other chin go?" Ummm...don' know how to react to that. *lol*
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can totally see the diff! Keep up the great work!
  • wannabeinshapeSandie
    Options
    Great Job!!! Wow! i love it!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    woohoo nice job hun! x
  • taem
    taem Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You are not slouching, are you taller? You look taller! way to go!
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Not only did your belly shrink, your arm, back and neck are smaller, too. It's crazy what 17 lbs looks like isn't it?
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's definitely visible. Your arms are much slimmer, your lower back, your tummy's down a lot, and the chin. Also, look at your cheekbones!

Keep at it. I reckon when you drop another 10-15lb, the difference will suddenly be remarkable. Well done so far. You're doing really well!
  • eagle_01
    eagle_01 Posts: 94
    Options
    Definitely noticeable! Well done and keep it up.
  • plantobefit
    plantobefit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WTG!
    Plantobefit
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Huge difference & I agree with many of the other comments - your arm looks 1/2 the width it was! Am sure it will become more and more noticeable with each pound now you've shifted a whole load. Congrats :D
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You definitely can see a difference! Great progress! Keep up the good work, lady. [=
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I see it! It's in your face too. Good work!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing great. Those pics say it all, Hard work pays off. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!