Calling all men! Which body shape do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• JJLive
    JJLive Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Off topic.....and I like men who look like this ;)

Do you mean men who drink with their pinky turned up in the air? Not sure if I'd ever be willing to do that ;-)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    Curvy athletic.
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Off topic.....and I like men who look like this ;)
    marlon-brando.jpg

I couldn't agree more. LOL

I myself am hourglass. Because of all the pics of people skinny women, I want to look like them. I know that my body feels good the way it is, but it is so hard in this day and age. I am still trying to accept myself as I am. Has anyone mastered that yet? :bigsmile:
  • dannylives
    dannylives Posts: 611
    Options
    This chick is smokin'! http://youtu.be/D7Dc-ixUZrs probably from 2:10 and on! There's A LOT of hot girls but this scene always comes to mind.
  • dannylives
    Options
  • dannylives
    Options
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Athletic, not a big fan of skinny women
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    This chick is smokin'! http://youtu.be/D7Dc-ixUZrs probably from 2:10 and on! There's A LOT of hot girls but this scene always comes to mind.

Okay so the regurgitated beer was gross. . .ugh!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I personally have always been classified as skinny. Not my fault, that's just how my body tis. So psh whateva dudes;)

But honestly, your not gonna get a straight solid answer to this because what two guys are exactly the same. Some guys like skinny, some like athletic, or curvy. Just depends on the guy. Chances are if there's a women with a body type, there's a man out their that thinks its hot. There won't ever be one answer to this.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    put me down for "athletic"
  • dannylives
    Options
    By the way, in real life, I like the overall girl, Im not too picky on this or that. Of couse I need to be sexually attracted to her and, as long as that's there, then Im cool. I dont have one KIND of physical aspect that I like and would not not date a girl because she doesnt have it.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    By the way, in real life, I like the overall girl, Im not too picky on this or that. Of couse I need to be sexually attracted to her and, as long as that's there, then Im cool. I dont have one KIND of physical aspect that I like and would not not date a girl because she doesnt have it.

How lovely is that. . .As it should be. . .
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options

I know that, I just wanted to know what some men lean towards. I tend to like guys with dark brown curly hair, a chiseled face, and a bit more on the slender side- but would I completely cut someone out of the race because he was blonde and muscular? Nope! He might have to work a little harder to get my attention (unless he's funny, it doesn't matter what you look like if you're funny I'll take you anyday) but if he has the right personality I would totally date him!

But all of my boyfriends have looked the same, curly hair, nice face, 'pretty boys' i guess you could day, intellectual, and on the slender side.

My current boyfriend of almost three years is 5'10 and 118 lbs... he weighs less then me :( But he also always beats me in arm wrestling, so at least i'm not stronger :)
  • dannylives
    Options
    I'm kinda funny.
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I haven't learned to love my pear shape yet. I would rather be skinnier and have no curves. I would love my big hips if they were accompanied by a nice but rather than a flat one :( A guy has never complemented my pear shape so I guess it's not as popular as an hourglass.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    My current boyfriend of almost three years is 5'10 and 118 lbs... he weighs less then me :( But he also always beats me in arm wrestling, so at least i'm not stronger :)

It might just be extra leverage if his arm is longer. You should have a dumbbell curl competition :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda funny.

and you certainly have a varied taste in what you find attractive! Those videos couldn't be more different if they tried! But I have to agree Salma Hayek is smokin'....
    I'm almost there...just with no boobs
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Female

That answer's both facetious and accurate. There is no one shape - we're programmed to zero in on the hourglass, but women can be attractive for lots of reasons, and so individual shape becomes less important and may even become the individual or unique selling point of that person for you.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I like em sporty.

Which means 1) attitude, confident and willing to risk, try things, live outside their comfort zone; 2) the body possessed by women with this attitude can be of various shapes, within an athletic context. My experience has been that those who come closest to possessing this attitude don't have huge boobs, are fairly thin, and definitely athletic. They are sometimes total hardbodies. Which I'm good with.

Sporty. That's my definition of the word.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I haven't learned to love my pear shape yet. I would rather be skinnier and have no curves. I would love my big hips if they were accompanied by a nice but rather than a flat one :( A guy has never complemented my pear shape so I guess it's not as popular as an hourglass.

I hated being pear shaped before because I had hard time finding jeans & I always ended up buying one that is very loose on the waist but is just right for my hips & butt. I actually inherited this kind of figure from my Hispanic dad's side of the family. Not to mention that when I was 13, I heard a sales clerk said "Hey excuse me Mrs." and he told it many times only to realize that he was actually talking to me :( & didn't knew that I was only 13 & still playing with my barbies. Maybe its because I live in an asian country wherein most teenage girls have no curves whereas mine looks more womanly. (EDIT: no offense to all asians out here, just telling this based from my own experience & from what I see)

Anyway in your case since you got a flat butt, you can do it with butt enhancing girdles (one that has a padded foam on the butt area) that you can find at any lingerie stores plus exercises like pushups, lunges & squats. One thing that works to our advantage is that we can easily pass for an hourglass figure with the right kind of upper body strength training exercise. It worked for me. Before I was 34A-28-39 but now I'm 36C-27-37 (sometimes 38).