Cancer Survivor (290LBS to 258LBS) and counting

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan and I started MyFitnessPal back in February 2016. I was diagnose with Acute Myeloid Leukemia back in 2017. A year later I was cancer free after many treatments and I needed to change my lifestyle and way of living. God gave me a second chance. Since then I got a personal trainer and dieticians to guide me. Please add me and join me on my journey. I would love to be at 200 LBs and with the help of MyFitnesspal and friends and family I will be there. Let’s hold each other accountable and log them foods in. I look forward to interacting with everyone on here.

-If you cant love yourself then how the hell are you suppose to love someone else? Can I get an amen!

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    hey congrats on beating the big C!!!! way to go. You're already winning at this thing called life!
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Amen :smile:
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amen to RuPaul ..

Well done on your health 🙂
  • josowski2620
    josowski2620 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats to being cancer free!!!
    I was also diagnosed with AML in 2017 & grateful to say, I am cancer free!!!! I'm pretty much back at the weight I was at diagnosis, but I needed to lose some weight then and start treating my body nicer!!! I need to do something to live my life to the fullest with the 2nd chance I have been given!!!
  • TammyGermiller
    TammyGermiller Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello Jonathan. Congrats on returning back to wellness. I too am a cancer survivor looking to regain what treatment took away. It’s a rough journey but we can do it. I am fairly new here and would love some new friends for motivation
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on winning the battle against cancer 🎉😊
    Feel free to add me. Due to a glitchy app I can’t add friends....lol.