After Baby Weightlosers

Options
WhiteCoc0
WhiteCoc0 Posts: 190 Member
edited August 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Back after a while. When I first was on this app..I was in my 20s.I am looking at losing over 50 lbs. I had a baby 2.5 years ago and gained all the weight since having him. I am at a point in my life where I need to be active or I will just get fatter.

Replies

• hollie_wearn
    hollie_wearn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat , had my boy 16 months ago gained 3st hoping to loose 2 half , I’ve realised I can’t eat like I didn’t before I had him 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • Emmavoodoo
    Emmavoodoo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Does having a 7yr old count? Haha
  • MmaMom19
    MmaMom19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to lose the weight from my son who is now 9. Time for me now. Feel free to add me
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yep. 7 years later and 3 kids in, I'm still loosing.. but on to that final few kilos now. I lost about 30kgs in total. It's possible. Totally possible to loose weight after kids!! Sometimes it takes longer or its harder because of our families needs, fatigue, stress, mum Life often gets in the way.. but it's totally possible. Hang in there.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    @Emmavoodoo - you totally stole the line I was gonna use :D
    I also have a 7 year old and still claim my extra weight is from pregnancy....LOL.
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,465 Member
    Options
    Ok, I in the past year have lost 40lbs. I lost and gained my baby weight back and turned forty all at the same time period. My body was mad! Anyway, through logging, better nutrition, and good exercise, I am now a healthy bmi! You can do it!
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mamas. Add me if you are interested. Just lost 1lb since I started back at this.