Newbie here!

Options
Hello everyone! I just joined this site today. I saw a few friends on Facebook that had these tickers and I was curious. I actually re-committed myself to the WW program, unofficially that is. I've done WW a few times already, so I know how the program works and I didn't want to waste money officially joining. So, as of this past Monday, I was re-committed. :wink: My husband and I also recently joined a local gym and I'm trying to motivate myself to get up before work to go. It's soooo hard, especially since I have two little ones (3yrs and 1yr). I look forward to speaking with you guys and learning better ways to get healthy.

Replies

• fairylovrgrl
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just joined this site today. I saw a few friends on Facebook that had these tickers and I was curious. I actually re-committed myself to the WW program, unofficially that is. I've done WW a few times already, so I know how the program works and I didn't want to waste money officially joining. So, as of this past Monday, I was re-committed. :wink: My husband and I also recently joined a local gym and I'm trying to motivate myself to get up before work to go. It's soooo hard, especially since I have two little ones (3yrs and 1yr). I look forward to speaking with you guys and learning better ways to get healthy.
  • Fuhgetaboutit
    Options
    i think this is way better than weight watchers :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.