Starting over

Options
Hi all, so i have tried and failed for years to lose weight. I have a personal trainer who is amazing and my fitness has hugely increased but then my diet is all over the place so not seeing many changes. Last week i was 40, Im going through a divorce and buying my house so lots going on but lots of positive changes. I need to get a handle on my weight so i can feel comfortable in my own skin and confident in next stage of my life. Anyone who fancies joining me im happy to offer any support i can.

Replies

• BeautifulDisaster2019
    Options
    Hello! I just got back on here and starting over again. Been through alot myself so I totally understand where you are coming from. Feel free to add me!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.
  • fatmac255
    fatmac255 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just got back to this wonderful app too... I’m tracking it all daily again and I am starting to see where I can cut back and get back in the saddle again... I’ve been walking almost daily and circuit training weight lifting at least 3 days a week... however I just pigged out at a Mexican restaurant for dinner tonight ... bad me .. bad bad me... oh well ... only one cheat day this week...