cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    j12kzy2795v1.jpg
  • cee134
    uf5w4fdywcfs.jpg
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    clqij2gq4wce.jpg

Some might not find this interesting but, I was visiting some old ruined monastery near where I live, I took loads of pictures and when I was looking through them i saw these orange "eyes" in one of the pictures.
    I'd love to know what it is, it's not light shining through the other side and there was no one else there apart from my other friend who was behind me when that picture was taken. 🤷‍♀️
  • cee134
    Teenybudda wrote: »
    clqij2gq4wce.jpg

Some might not find this interesting but, I was visiting some old ruined monastery near where I live, I took loads of pictures and when I was looking through them i saw these orange "eyes" in one of the pictures.
    I'd love to know what it is, it's not light shining through the other side and there was no one else there apart from my other friend who was behind me when that picture was taken. 🤷‍♀️

I have a reflection like that outside my house. I don't know if it's the same thing but it looks just like that. Also, I love how this is a classic blurry photo of something unexplained. :)
  • Teenybudda
    cee134 wrote: »
    clqij2gq4wce.jpg

I have a reflection like that outside my house. I don't know if it's the same thing but it looks just like that. Also, I love how this is a classic blurry photo of something unexplained. :)

See it's weird because that building is in the middle of huge cow fields so there's no houses around to cause any reflection. No roads either..
    The only (cynical) answer I can think of is it's maybe light bouncing off some glass that was maybe in there?
    In that room there was some of rubbish, think empty cans and old fire pits from where some (crazy fools) people have camped there.
    Other than that I can't explain it.

Creeped me out when I first spotted it though 😆
  • Teenybudda
    p0g010ftakoq.jpg

That's it zoomed in. Doesn't look much like eyes in the zoom.
  • cee134
    clqij2gq4wce.jpg

See it's weird because that building is in the middle of huge cow fields so there's no houses around to cause any reflection. No roads either..
    The only (cynical) answer I can think of is it's maybe light bouncing off some glass that was maybe in there?
    In that room there was some of rubbish, think empty cans and old fire pits from where some (crazy fools) people have camped there.

If you live close by you should go see what's over there. I was just thinking that would have to be a large animal but it also may be a weird reflection, which as I said I have something similar outside my house that I can only see at night. But if I move to the right or left I see 3 dots instead of 2.
  • cee134
    p0g010ftakoq.jpg

That's it zoomed in. Doesn't look much like eyes in the zoom.

Actually looks really creepy and kinda cool. I like that photo.
  • Teenybudda
    Ah yeah I saw it! 😁

Whilst we're on creepy things.. I HATE my daughter's doll house.
    I hide it away when she goes to bed 😆
    It reminds me of one of the elm street houses..

52ccf84nrd5f.jpg

Filter added for effect.
  • Teenybudda
    clqij2gq4wce.jpg

If you live close by you should go see what's over there. I was just thinking that would have to be a large animal but it also may be a weird reflection, which as I said I have something similar outside my house that I can only see at night. But if I move to the right or left I see 3 dots instead of 2.

Well.. I'll have to get someone to come with me again coz I'm not going there alone 😆
    Nope definitely no animals.
    It's not very big and we walked all around and inside it, even sat inside for a while and didn't see or hear anything.
    It was a few days later I noticed those "eyes", I didn't even see them when I was first scanning through the pictures.

It's either a light reflection or a ghost.
    I'm gonna go with ghost coz why not 😎
  • Teenybudda
    clqij2gq4wce.jpg

Well.. I'll have to get someone to come with me again coz I'm not going there alone 😆
    Nope definitely no animals.
    It's not very big and we walked all around and inside it, even sat inside for a while and didn't see or hear anything.
    It was a few days later I noticed those "eyes", I didn't even see them when I was first scanning through the pictures.

It's either a light reflection or a ghost.
    I'm gonna go with ghost coz why not 😎

https://www.fusilier.co.uk/widdrington_northumberland/low_chibburn_preceptory_dower_house.htm

This be the place.