Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

About 40 lbs down

some quick background on me... my prepregnancy weight was around 170-175 ... i weighed in at 188 wen i had my daughter... about a year into mommyhood i ballooned up to my highest ever weight at 222...

20110706135603.jpg

I found this ^^ picture in my sisters room.. i was shocked to see how ROUND i was... this was at my highest weight

lc71d84978a294b25ad3938.jpg

This picture was after i starved myself using slimfast weighing around 200

20110519093825.jpg

after finding MFP this year around May @ 190

20110828095126.jpg
20110828095259.jpg

and TODAY at 180.6 !!!

i ONLY have about 15 lbs to reach my goal weight of 165 ... im surprised that i have come this far! i can now shop at any store for clothing... i dont have to force my pants on....!!

Replies

• CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 904 Member
    Awesome and motivational!! Congrats!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    awesome! how tall are you btw?
  • Congratulations! That's awesome. (:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,210 Member
    Congrats! Great pics it's great to see a difference and no longer struggle with clothes isn't it! :)
  • Im 5'7 :)
  • Congrats! Great pics it's great to see a difference and no longer struggle with clothes isn't it! :)

yes its great!! thinking back to my "big" days it was SO hard to find jeans that fit.. and when i did find them i would wear them down so much that the material between my thighs would be sooo thin that they would RIP :((

I was too stubborn to shop at stores for bigger girls..
  • Keep up the great work!! Healthy eating and pushing through tough workouts is all worth it in the end. There's no better high than looking and feeling good :)
  • Barbaramax
    Barbaramax Posts: 59 Member
    i have just one word to say.....WOW
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Congrats! You look fab!!!!!
  • aimstein
    aimstein Posts: 94
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! Keep up the great work...and thanks for the motivation!!!
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    You look amazing - what a change in your body shape!! Well done!
  • Wow, you look fantastic! Great job!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Way to go, girl!!! You have undergone quite a transformation! I am so happy for you!
  • MarissaLK
    MarissaLK Posts: 4 Member
    Aww :) you look great! I'm proud of you!
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    wow great job!! what height are you.. i seem to have a similar goal
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Nice work! I started off at 219 so we had pretty close starting weights. You are looking FAB! Keep up the great work.
  • wow! Great job:glasses:
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    All your hard work is really paying off. Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal in no time :)

You look FABULOUS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • czarkeri
    czarkeri Posts: 16
    you look great girl!!!
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your progress! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!