Calling all men! Which body shape do you prefer?

13»

Replies

• brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Not a guy obviously, but my boyfriend seems to think that all of the girls I say I'd like to look like (curvy, but healthy) are way too skinny. So I guess he like voluptuous girls. Luckily, even when I was at the right weight, I had a large bum and hips. I like being pear shaped :)
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    I like a woman that I don't feel like I'm going to break.

Whatever the situation.
  • By the way, in real life, I like the overall girl, Im not too picky on this or that. Of couse I need to be sexually attracted to her and, as long as that's there, then Im cool. I dont have one KIND of physical aspect that I like and would not not date a girl because she doesnt have it.

Totally agree with you & I also do the same with men. Its not important whether he is a muscular V-shaped or just a slim one as long as there is an attraction.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    You have to keep in mind...when this question is asked, men are required to give their physical ideal. Sooo...we do, then some other guy comes in and says 'Well, I like an overall girl!' and the rest of us look like tools lol. We ALL like an overall girl...!! If we didn't, we'd never have a girlfriend/wife etc. Personality trumps all, intelligence shortly after...looks just get your foot in the door...and I think I can safely say that for most people...male and female both.

Now, that being said...I prefer sexy/athletic...with enough body fat so I don't think I'm in bed with a man. 5'1-5'5ish (I'm short), 110-135lbs (weight can be deceiving, just giving it as an approximate for body sizing), dark hair...and expressive eyes.

That being said...ideal body types (keeping in mind the above height/weight etc):

tumblr_lkuni4DPoL1qd2d7lo1_500.jpg

Britney.jpg

This girl is borderline too thin:

tumblr_lm7ohmLmAG1qjt17ko1_500.jpg

And this girl IS too thin:

3183873.jpg

A little thicker than the first two would be more than fine, as are variations on the theme...but you asked for ideal. There you have it.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Damn cris perfectly said!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    wow... sounds like I might be doing way better than I thought I was!!! Thanks for the ego boost, gentlemen!!!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Cris......

5'1-5'5ish (I'm short), 110-135lbs (weight can be deceiving, just giving it as an approximate for body sizing),

Thank goodness you said weight can be deceiving....giving it as an approximate for body sizing.......
    I nearly jumped into the screen to get annoyed with you! - in regards to the Borderline thin / too thin photo statements.

Borderline Thin....too thin???

If I was brave enough to post a picture of myself semi clad - I would! I'd be VERY interested to hear what size / shape people think I am....I'm a little worried....I already know the answer.

I eat loads, I excercise yet still finding it slow going in putting on the weight. In the month I've been on here I've only put on 5lbs. I need another 10lbs at least....oh boy!

Or am I getting a complex over nothing?
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    I was talking to my husband about this last night as we were out, and one of the waitresses was really thin. I thought she was beautiful, she had a real hollywood type face, very young, stick thin, with a sharp jaw and great cheekbones. My husband thought she looked disgusting and said I was at least 2 levels above her looks wise. I looked like a whale next to her. So I guess he likes women who are midrange healthy weight with a bit of muscle.
  • crisanderson27
    Cris......

5'1-5'5ish (I'm short), 110-135lbs (weight can be deceiving, just giving it as an approximate for body sizing),

Thank goodness you said weight can be deceiving....giving it as an approximate for body sizing.......
    I nearly jumped into the screen to get annoyed with you! - in regards to the Borderline thin / too thin photo statements.

Borderline Thin....too thin???

If I was brave enough to post a picture of myself semi clad - I would! I'd be VERY interested to hear what size / shape people think I am....I'm a little worried....I already know the answer.

I eat loads, I excercise yet still finding it slow going in putting on the weight. In the month I've been on here I've only put on 5lbs. I need another 10lbs at least....oh boy!

Or am I getting a complex over nothing?

What it really comes down to is what you or your husband are comfortable with. Getting a complex over anything else...IS getting a complex over nothing.

But yes, borderline thin, and too thin...in those specific pictures. Would either of those girls be undatable? Umm...no. It's just that this thread asked for which body shape was preferred, by which I assume she meant 'ideal'.

Now, is it possible that a woman could be so far out of my ideal range that I would find her undatable?

Yes.

I'm not being a jerk, I'm being realistic. How wide that range is though, I've never really explored.
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    This chick is smokin'! http://youtu.be/D7Dc-ixUZrs probably from 2:10 and on! There's A LOT of hot girls but this scene always comes to mind.

One of my ALL time FAVORITE movies!!!!! LOVE IT :bigsmile:
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    the female human body shape.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Not a man...

but I believe the hourglass screams sex appeal and will always come up on top ;)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I'm gonna answer for my husband even though I might get yelled at...

He prefers muscular athletic. Like Jessica Beil in that Blade Movie. He also likes the fanatasy of a woman who could kick his *kitten*, but really just the fantasy. I don't think he'd like it in real life...

jessica-biel-pose-in-blade.jpg
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    the female human body shape.
    So true. I can't stand those chicks from Tranzledarr7. Those tails make me really nervous.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,978 Member
    Cris - that first chick is GORGEOUS!! I'd kill for that body! Well, probably not, but... WOW!!! I'll strve for that, but know I can never truly look like that... It's just not my body type.

I'm 6ft. with a fairly athletic build and booty! Well, I used to say my build was athletic, I'm not so sure it is anymore... But I'm working towards getting back to it! And, I've always like my big butt, I'm just hoping ot firm it up! My husband actually commented that he was sad when I was pregnant (and SICK!) with our first child because I was losing weight and my butt was getting smaller! Lucky for us, it came back!!! ;-)

Also, he's a huge fan of the hourglass figure. Your typical stripper is his "ideal," clearly that's not me. But, he's very open-minded and mostly just loves women in general. He's proud of the progress I'm making and he's been losing too.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Easy answer...a woman that looks like a woman and weight is not even an issue.

If looking at her straight on from either the front or the back her hips and on down to her thighs need to be wider then her waist,for me chest size is not important.

From the side her butt needs to be round and wider then her shoulders with a side view of her waist pretty much in line with her chin or less.

In other words curvy and feminine.
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    not all athletic muscley type. but a nice flat stomach, nice arms and a nice round hard *kitten* and shapely legs. I.E. - J.LO!!!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member

He prefers muscular athletic. Like Jessica Beil in that Blade Movie. He also likes the fanatasy of a woman who could kick his *kitten*, but really just the fantasy. I don't think he'd like it in real life...

jessica-biel-pose-in-blade.jpg

This is myyyyyy idea of a perfect body shape.. for me :) I want to be athletic!

jessica-biel-gq-04.jpg

ANGELA1%255B1%255D.jpg

3.jpg
  • crisanderson27

This is myyyyyy idea of a perfect body shape.. for me :) I want to be athletic!

jessica-biel-gq-04.jpg

3.jpg

I agree Mandie...the two I quoted have no negatives lol.