A lot of No’s Today

Options
I travel a lot for business. This week, I didn’t have To fly, so I meal prepped and brought my weights with me. Yes it was a pain in the *kitten* to load everything into the car and load everything up the stairs of the hotel, but I think I’m worth the effort. I think my health is worth the effort. It’s hard to remain focused because these hotels sometimes offer a dinner And deliciously baked fresh cookies. But I stood my ground. Walked past everything. And even when they brought cookies to the room, I took them out of the bag and handed them right back to them. I want to remain disciplined but it’s hard. Going to take it one day at a time. Best of luck to all of us

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Good job sticking to your guns. 👍
  • spachick
    spachick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You too!
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Stop staying at Doubletree! Just kidding- I travel a lot for work, too. I honestly try to avoid those who offer free breakfast, or club lounge for that reason. Hard to resist free food and bev.
  • eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Stop staying at Doubletree! Just kidding- I travel a lot for work, too. I honestly try to avoid those who offer free breakfast, or club lounge for that reason. Hard to resist free food and bev.

Lmao damn. Just ate a cookie at double tree last night :(