Croissant calories?

Options
anb3600
anb3600 Posts: 46 Member
edited August 2019 in Food and Nutrition
Help- freaking out a bit about not knowing how many calories I’ve had for breakfast... Carluccios doesn’t have nutritional information so I have no idea how many calories are I their vegan croissants.

The plain weighed 65g and the dark chocolate hazelnut weighed 100g. I ate both- oops! Please help. I’ve provided pictures- any estimations for calories? The vegan ‘pain au chocolat’ had about 4 strips of chocolate, so I’m not sure if it would have more calories than a regular pain au chocolat with two strips of chocolate.

p1pdl1p0091w.jpeg
n7fzs5z3d849.jpeg

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Maybe these ones would do, whatever you do it's going to be a guess.

bcnzjk8q3e13.png
    t5w9dr0u0u7c.png
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Why "not helpful"? I did an internet search and those numbers look accurate, although perhaps a little low for the plain croissant. Croissants are mostly butter. Vegan "butter" is about the same calories as regular butter.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Too many! 😂

Sadly, I have to agree. Just not worth working into the calories for me. Maybe helpful to know that there’s 230 calories in a plain, medium croissant. 😢
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    boldknee wrote: »
    Why "not helpful"? I did an internet search and those numbers look accurate, although perhaps a little low for the plain croissant. Croissants are mostly butter. Vegan "butter" is about the same calories as regular butter.

Ahh, I meant the ‘not helpful’ comment because of my ‘too many!’ remark. Which was not helpful because I’m not the one who has to now log them and adjust my day! 😉
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options

Ahh, I meant the ‘not helpful’ comment because of my ‘too many!’ remark. Which was not helpful because I’m not the one who has to now log them and adjust my day! 😉

:lol:

Maybe you could be helpful and tell me how many calories for that HUGE slice of peach pie with ice cream I had yesterday?

I mean, it was 1/4 pie.

I logged 1000 calories. Probably not enough.

Worth it.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

:lol:

Maybe you could be helpful and tell me how many calories for that HUGE slice of peach pie with ice cream I had yesterday?

I mean, it was 1/4 pie.

I logged 1000 calories. Probably not enough.

Worth it.

1/4 Pi = 0.785 cals right? The ice cream however...that’d come to 999.215 cals, definitely! 🧐