slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    tlrucon wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I have none but may get my first one soon. I’m all late.

It’s very addictive! I have 5... All since February! Lol

So I have heard. You’re not the first person to tell me that. I don’t think I will go too crazy, because I like the look of skin also.

Don’t let anyone talk you into a lower back tat. I beg of you. Lol

Trust me, that won’t be happening. I don’t succumb to peer pressure. I’m 37 and have no tats yet. If I get something, it will be what I want. And, it will be on my foot. I have already been warned it may hurt but I have a plan for that also.

iucgjd7viiuy.jpeg

My first came when I lost my daughter in January. I had her initials from a drawing she did inked forever. It did hurt a little but to me the pain was a way of earning the ink and everything I have has a story behind it and will never regret getting it done.

I'm so sorry for your loss Bill 😔
  • scarlets640
    scarlets640 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    8vh1k7vr89ck.jpeg
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    I am currently thinking about something like this:
    ibi0vywd5p2y.jpeg

I want saomething with nordic viking symbols, since that's where my roots are

Aah I think that is a brilliant design, and love the meaning of the main symbol as well

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorite things.

Ditto.
  • tlrucon
    tlrucon Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    I am currently thinking about something like this:
    ibi0vywd5p2y.jpeg

I want saomething with nordic viking symbols, since that's where my roots are

That's pretty badass. My ancestors were Norseman who migrated to Scotland. Our Clan is still active in the lowlands and I may add our Coat of Arms at some point. Clan Hannay of Sorbie.
  • tlrucon
    tlrucon Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    se26nvdcr2tx.jpg
    tq6mooofbeti.jpg

My fave two, I am hoping to get another next month.

Beautiful work! You've got a great artist.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    dfqjh2r6rso2.jpg
    My newest tat. I know what I want for my next one, but trying to save $ to build a house at the moment so no more tats any time soon.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I tried whisky along time ago hoping to love it but it was god awful. Jack Daniels, uck.
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    I tried whisky along time ago hoping to love it but it was god awful. Jack Daniels, uck.

Yeah I was never a fan of whisky.
    When I used to work in a bar we served this one called 'laphroaig' and i swear it smelled like that antiseptic stuff "TCP" 🤢
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Teenybudda wrote: »

When I used to work in a bar we served this one called 'laphroaig' and i swear it smelled like that antiseptic stuff "TCP" 🤢

tptd5vgc4srt.gif
  • JasonRVA
    JasonRVA Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Tattoos and Bourbon/Whiskey

dswyfvb3ic1w.jpg
    p6is315d149g.jpg
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

tptd5vgc4srt.gif

DONT YOU MOCK ME!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

It’s scottish. We sold that too in the pub. Did you sell “wray and nephew”; that stunk pretty good. Was our strongest whisky.
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    dfqjh2r6rso2.jpg
    My newest tat. I know what I want for my next one, but trying to save $ to build a house at the moment so no more tats any time soon.

This is awesome! I really like it. Well done