Anyone with open diaries to friend??

After my daughter was born in 2015, I lost 60 lbs. Once I hit my goal weight, I stopped being so stringent with tracking and have gained like 40 of it back.

I’m officially back on the tracking / food scale wagon, but I like seeing what other people with similar calorie goals eat everyday.

Anyone with calorie goals of 1600 and under and open diaries want to add me as a friend? I also find if I know that people are looking what I’m eating, it’s very motivating.

Replies

• itsme4444
    itsme4444 Posts: 21 Member
    Open diary. You can add me!
  • unicorngems
    unicorngems Posts: 56 Member
    megjay18 wrote: »
    After my daughter was born in 2015, I lost 60 lbs. Once I hit my goal weight, I stopped being so stringent with tracking and have gained like 40 of it back.

I’m officially back on the tracking / food scale wagon, but I like seeing what other people with similar calorie goals eat everyday.

Anyone with calorie goals of 1600 and under and open diaries want to add me as a friend? I also find if I know that people are looking what I’m eating, it’s very motivating.

You can absolutely add me :) Also I love nosing at peoples diaries.
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    I have an open diary. Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone else reading this). I will mostly log the ingredients instead of the name of the dish.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    I've got my diary set to public, so anyone who wishes can feel free to nose around :smile:
  • marezac6815
    marezac6815 Posts: 69 Member
    Open diary here, Add me as a friend and we can do this journey together..
  • TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Yep open diary here. You might get some good ideas since I’m on a trimming down cut right now.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited August 2019
    I have an open diary to my friends and log every day. My goal is 1500 cal.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,517 Member
    I have an open diary, but I'm Keto.
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Sure, feel free to add me :)
  • HoneyLipz79
    HoneyLipz79 Posts: 7 Member
    Open Diary! You can add me 😊
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 336 Member
    I have an open diary too, feel fre to add. I'm always interested to see what others are eating and doing for exercise.

My daily calorie goal is 1520. Sometimes I go over because I've had an especially active day, but most of the time I stay right around that amount.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    I'm open for adds from females or males legitimately trying to lose weight too, (not using this as an online date site or sexting)! I only communicate with females on private messaging.

I eat around 1600 or under daily, and my diary is open to friends. I started out trying to lose around 50-60 lbs.. Have about a 25-30 to go!