Options

Replies

• pdxmomof2
    Options
    Shanell
    SW 210.5 lbs/GW 199/CW 211 lbs Progress 0.5 lbs
    TudorRose----SW 211 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 204.6 lbs Progress - 6.4lb lbs
    AmyLou
    SW 153 lbs. / GW 145 lbs / CW 153.4 lbs. PROGRESS 0.4 lbs.
    Cathy
    SW 210.2 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 207.8 PROGRESS -2.4
    EM:
    SW 148.4 LBS/GW 142.0 LBS / CW 147.0 LBS PROGRESS -1.4 LBS
    Cassidy
    SW 194.4 lbs/GW 177/CW 190.2 lbs Progress -4.2 lbs
    Kristin
    SW 159.5 lbs/ GW 163 lbs/ CW 158.5 Progress -1.0 lbs
    Katie
    SW 172 lbs/ GW 165 lbs / CW 174 Progress +2 lbs
    Connie
    SW 258 lbs / GW 250 / CW 258 PROGRESS 0.0 lbs.
    Amy
    SW 202 lbs/GW 190/CW 198 lbs Progress 4.0 lbs

Deb
    SW 204.8 lbs / GW 194 / CW 204.8 lbs. Progress 0.0
    Rhiannon
    SW177.6lbs / GW 167lbs / CW 177.6lbs Progress 0 lbs
    Lauryn
    SW 159 lbs/ GW 155 lbs/ CW 159 lbs Progress 0 lbs
    Katy
    SW 166.8lbs/GW 159.8/ CW 166.8lbs Progress 0lbs
    Tiff
    SW 153.4 lb/ GW 143.0/ CW153.4 Progress 0.0 lbs
    Moonlight
    SW 212 lbs/GW 204/CW 212 lbs Progress 0.0 lbs

Well, this new diet of mine is good for something! I am down 4 pounds. I am sure that will stop as soon as my body has caught on to what I am doing to it. But I will try to enjoy it while I can.

I went to the gastroenterologist yesterday. On March 9th I have to have both an endoscopy and colonoscopy to check for internal bleeding in my stomach, colon and lower intestinal track. Once that is down then I am clear to have surgery. They wont take anymore blood from me at this point. Apparently, not only am I anemic but the size of my red blood cells is smaller than normal also. That is good because they have taken blood from me everytime I went in.

I cant seem to get to the personals these days. Sorry guys. Everyone seems to have something going on right now!
    :heart: you guys! So glad to have you to lean on! All over the boards here on MFP people are complaining about people whinning about their problems, etc and how it should be all weight loss talk. Well, I know our personal lives does effect how we treat our bodies and in turn how we are able to lose the weight. I am thankful that I have a place I can come and "whin" if you will , about my everyday problems and know that you guys want to hear it and want to help! Thanks chica's!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Oh, I am so sorry that you are going through this!

My neighbors daughter was not sleeping well due to her tonsils and adnoids. They got removed and her little voice changed. She cried about it for a week at least. It broke her heart that her little girl didnt sound the same.

I can understand your grief right now! Hug him and love him and he will help you get through it!
    :heart: Amy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning! Another busy day! I'll post when I get a chance...promise!:flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    BRING IT ON SHANELL :bigsmile: :devil: :drinker: a little family challenge. dad said he will help me.
    see you saturday bright and early. 7 AM. i still don't have a voice again today...

hope everyone is having a great day. i guess i am. getting use to everyone laughing at me. :wink: when DH got up this morning i told him i was sorry for yelling. he just smiled and said more like squeacking loud.:blushing:

off to play with a new OS son just put on my desk top....

oh, shanell, don't need donny to call me, ken saved it all on disc.

later
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Shanell
    AmyLou
    Cathy
    EM:
    Cassidy
    Kristin
    Katie
    Connie
    Amy
    Robin
    SW 191.5 lbs/GW 185 lbs/CW 191.5 lbs Progress 0

Deb
    Rhiannon
    Lauryn
    Katy
    SW 166.8lbs/GW 159.8/ CW 166.8lbs Progress 0lbs
    Tiff
    Moonlight

OK, so I've kinda gotten sick of my self pitty party. Took me a month, and I still have my moments. But I'm getting there. Been to the gym twice so far this week. Good in a way, but makes other issues worse (not going into detail, you all should be thankful!) Am fighting again against cravings because of my month long food bender. Luckily, not too much damage done in the weight department.
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    It was really quite a horrible day. Up from 3am with Leith begging and pleading to nurse, sobbing in my lap, then he was afraid going in to his appointment and for the last 20 minutes was crying, needing to be held down and calling for me. Yet he was sedated. I will also have a process ahead of me getting used to his teeth. I hear (from others) that they are a really good match - better than for a lot of kids' teeth - but he's my baby and I see every little difference and it makes me grieve. Honestly, a very very hard day.
    Thanks for all the love. I won't be on tomorrow but I'll come back Thurs :heart:

i am so sorry you had a rough day. you and Leith will get through this :flowerforyou: hugs!!!:heart:
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options

Well, this new diet of mine is good for something! I am down 4 pounds. I am sure that will stop as soon as my body has caught on to what I am doing to it. But I will try to enjoy it while I can.

I went to the gastroenterologist yesterday. On March 9th I have to have both an endoscopy and colonoscopy to check for internal bleeding in my stomach, colon and lower intestinal track. Once that is down then I am clear to have surgery. They wont take anymore blood from me at this point. Apparently, not only am I anemic but the size of my red blood cells is smaller than normal also. That is good because they have taken blood from me everytime I went in.

I cant seem to get to the personals these days. Sorry guys. Everyone seems to have something going on right now!
    :heart: you guys! So glad to have you to lean on! All over the boards here on MFP people are complaining about people whinning about their problems, etc and how it should be all weight loss talk. Well, I know our personal lives does effect how we treat our bodies and in turn how we are able to lose the weight. I am thankful that I have a place I can come and "whin" if you will , about my everyday problems and know that you guys want to hear it and want to help! Thanks chica's!

wow! congrats on the 4lbs lost!!!!! and I agree it is sooo great to have you girls to talk to... not just about weight / diet related issues but life... because i know for me and i am sure everyone here what is going on with school, work, relationships etc... really effects my eating habits ... you guys are great!!! :heart:
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    :heart: bunny. congrats on getting to the gym this week! you are doing great keep it up!!

:heart: chipper, i hope you get your voice back / feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    hi ladies. I am at work but just wanted you all to know I am thinking of you and hoping that things are looking up for those who are having a rough time.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone!!! Had a great day. This week since I've been waking up and working out it has put me in a great mood!! I love it, and I think the girls at work love it too.:laugh:

I agree Amy, I love coming on here and listening to everyone and giving advice because I know I will get it in return and think we have a great relationship, even these new girls are fitting in great!!!!

Well, thirsty and since I have eaten all my calories might as well as drink water, right?

Later girls have a great night and Rhionnan, hope Leith is doing better today. I'm thinking of ya'll.

Night, night :flowerforyou:
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Oooh, got up this morning, and can really feel my arms and chest today! I did 3 sets on the weight machines yesterday and then did an hour of water aerobics. Today I had plans to go and do the yoga/pillotes class, but I decided to wait until tonight to go to the gym. The oldest has a late swim practice, from 5:45 to 7:15. Instead of going shopping or sitting (or even worse--hitting a fast food joint to kill time--yes, this was something I did during my food bender), I can go and get in a workout.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning.......

didn't do to well last night for dinner. son took us to chinese, (my fav). tried a new hole in the wall place in our town and it was very good. not as greasy as the bigger places. didn't need the bathroom again right after. something for you to look forward to pdx....
    got bit by something yesterday under my eye. by bedtime my under eye was swollen and part of my cheek. woke up with it still swollen and most of the left side of my face may need to go see doctor. with my meds iam on i just can't go and get over the counter stuff. feels weird.

have a great day ladies......
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Shanell
    AmyLou
    Cathy
    EM:
    Cassidy
    Kristin
    Katie
    Connie
    Amy
    Robin
    SW 191.5 lbs/GW 185 lbs/CW 191.5 lbs Progress 0
    Katy
    SW 166.8lbs/GW 159.8/ CW 165.6lbs Progress -1.2lbs

Deb
    Rhiannon
    Lauryn
    Tiff
    Moonlight

Good morning ladies!

Checking in today, this website wouldnt cooperate Tuesday or yesterday...anyone else have slow connections here the past 2 days?

Lost 1.2lbs from last week, have no idea how- Since last Tuesday Ive been to the gym only 3 times..and have been eating like there is no tomorrow. I mean really- no self control whatsoever...sweets, chips, fast food, ugh.. Just yesterday for lunch I ate pizza and cannolis. I believe it is stress eating- I need to work on that. Anyway, super busy with school as usual, life issues going on but hey..what doesnt kill ya only makes ya strong :wink:

Cathy- Hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Pedal- Im keeping you and your family in my thoughts..I hope everything goes okay!
    Katie- I am good, just very busy..Thanks for asking :smile: And how are you!?
    Shanell- Glad your in such a great mood!! It shows :bigsmile:
    Kristin- Hope your quesy evenings pass soon.. I know how yucky that can feel!:flowerforyou:
    Deb- How is everything with you lady?? How are you classes going??
    Amy- Have a fantastic trip in San Fran!!!! Enjoy the fresh seafood!

I know I missed some people.. so I hope everyone has a great day today and stay positive!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    morning girls! I am so busy this week, school and work are out of control... but I guess it is better to be busy than bored. I have been up and down with my eating habits this week... overall I have been doing well, but last night I had pizza and I didn't work out... it is just so hard when I go to work wicked early, get home late, have to do stuff with the puppy, homework, work... dinner... by the time I get through that stuff it is 10 pm and the gym is closed :grumble: I want to try and go in the AM but I am NOT a morning person... :smile: oh well... hopefully I will be able to get into a routine soon and get back to good workouts...

:heart: Katy. I had some connection problems on this site too... but today everything seems better! Congrats on the loss. :flowerforyou:

:heart: Chipper. I hope your eye gets better! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Bunny. Don't you love when you can feel the workout you did the day before (I love it... unless I am too sore :laugh: o well.) :flowerforyou: Hope you have a great workout tonight!

:heart: nellienell. glad to here you are having a great week!!!! keep it up!!! :bigsmile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Crazy busy day again today so no time to chat. BUT....I became an aunt last night!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    WOW! Congrats to you Kristin! How exciting to become an Aunt and a new mommy all in the same year! 2009 brings lots of wonderful things to your family! Hope they live close so you can spoil him/her rotten!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Good day ladies.
    Thanks for the love - we're doing much better today.

Kristin, that baby shower was right on time eh??

Great job on all the losses girls! I haven't checked in but will do so tomorrow.

I wish you all a lovely Thursday! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    So, I've made some changes to my account to reflect how things have been the last couple of months and the act of moving forward. I have bumped my stats around so that I'm starting fresh. I'm at ground zero right now and I get to work from here. The past is the past and that includes my challenges AND my successes. I'm very psychologically-oriented and I need to scrap the past and go from here. I feel good about it and honestly seeing "0lbs lost" seems to take some kind of weight off my shoulders. I am eager to move forward and see that number grow!
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    Pedal. I am the same way... I need to move forward and start fresh from a psychological stand point... :flowerforyou: congrats on moving forward it is a such good feeling to start fresh! glad everyone is doing better today! :flowerforyou: