Can't find the beard thread

Options
2»

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I think it's going well, do you think it's going well? I think it's going well.

Bwaaaaa haaaaaaa! 😂
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I wanted a Marco Hietala but my face wouldn’t cooperate. So I decided to aim for a Sami Hinkka and all I got was a Henrik Klingenberg but eh, it works alright I spose
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I’m currently sporting The Worf.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I hope this beard trend ends soon.

why?
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »

why?

Because it seems a lot of guys are growing beards now and imo most men don’t look good with them.

The beards I have seen are usually scruffy looking, not neat.

A couple of winters ago was the first time in my life i grew a beard. I never liked the idea of having one but i figured id give it a shot. I kept it trimmed and neat and it wadnt so bad.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    “Do you use beard oil?”
    “Yeah. 5W-20 if I’m working on my wife’s car, 10W-30 if I’m working on my own car”

#MyBeardMyChoice #ProudToBeRepulsive
  • mattig89ch
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

why?

Because it seems a lot of guys are growing beards now and imo most men don’t look good with them.

A couple of winters ago was the first time in my life i grew a beard. I never liked the idea of having one but i figured id give it a shot. I kept it trimmed and neat and it wadnt so bad.

Some guys look alright. A lot of beards I have seen are straight up mountain man style. No bueno!

Interesting. Tbh, I only grew mine, because women are, statistically, more attracted to men with beards. Giving me a greater chance to meet someone.

I guess I need do a better job of trimming my beard then. Thanks for the insight!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

why?

Some guys look alright. A lot of beards I have seen are straight up mountain man style. No bueno!

Interesting. Tbh, I only grew mine, because women are, statistically, more attracted to men with beards. Giving me a greater chance to meet someone.

I guess I need do a better job of trimming my beard then. Thanks for the insight!

Well don’t do something just for women. If you like a beard, have a beard. Some women like them. Some don’t.

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

why?

Don't listen to one person or even dozens. Do you the way you want to, you'll be more comfortable which will lead to more confidence and more attractiveness.
    I personally love beards, but I don't not date men without them either
  • mattig89ch
    Options

why?

I think you pull off the beard very nicely

Daww, thank you. I apreciate you saying that.

why?

Well don’t do something just for women. If you like a beard, have a beard. Some women like them. Some don’t.

why?

Don't listen to one person or even dozens. Do you the way you want to, you'll be more comfortable which will lead to more confidence and more attractiveness.
    I personally love beards, but I don't not date men without them either

My personal issue is, growing up, I wasn't told I looked good by anyone who wasn't a blood relation. And even those compliments were few and far between.

As a result, I don't know what looks good on me, to have any confidence in how I look.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    syg0wg8r0uft.jpeg

The lengendary, yet elusive Vegas beard 👋🏼
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of thread! ☺️