Need help identifying sushi Rolls

Options
Hello, my sister just came back eating out and brought me some sushi which is also the first time I will be trying it. Problem is I don't know how to log this and I asked her what was it that she got me but she forgot. If there's any sushi experts out there that can help me identifying these sushi rolls please?

wpf08ateyl59.jpg
mchbllox4n7q.jpg
vq8d4j1fl4d9.jpg

Replies

• allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Top one has tempura shrimp inside and krab salad on the outside. Bottom one has some other type of tempura - maybe sweet potato?

I'd log that as maybe 500 calories, assuming what she brought you was the pictured half of two rolls. Shrimp tempura rolls usually run about 500 calories per roll without the krab salad, and the other one looks generously battered and deep fried, too.
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I agree with @allyphoe about the first one... the second one looks like some sort of salmon with crunch.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Second one kind of looks like a version of a Philly roll: salmon and cream cheese. But looks like the salmon has tempura also...
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    This is a situation in which I would use the "quick add" option in the diary. The ... on the right side of your diary. Enter 500-600 calories, eat sushi and move on with my day.

Enjoy your sushi!