What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Trying to see if I am up for the challenge to sew a matching lace bra and matching knickers. So, I am studying patterns and looking through fabric, bands, finishing add-ons & tools ++ availability near me.

Stopping myself from accepting K8eekins challenge until I have done my prep work. She isn't wrong though, it's reasonable for me to complete.

I once bought all the things to make a custom corset and then chickened out. Let us know how it goes.

Will do. :) I Will need to pop into Joann's first before caving in and just buying a kit.

Noticed the corset kits ... It's a big to do. Between the busks, hardware needed for grommets, boning etc ... It's intitimidating. If I ever did make one, I would likely start with a simple waist cincher. Once my confidence is assured, then attempt a more difficult pattern, with boning, busks etc.
  • 777Gemma888
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Holiday packing B)

Have fun!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    bnzw2tqscwkk.jpeg

Soon, that will change to "Disagree Disagree"
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Eating lunch
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Playing hookie from work, debating quitting like I do every day.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Quick break and then back to work I go.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Daydreaming of cookies and cake while I eat my brussel sprouts
  • chsberthelot7946
    chsberthelot7946 Posts: 4 Member
    Resting before work tonight
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Procrastinating getting ready for work
  • fitsthemold
    fitsthemold Posts: 67 Member
    Working and scrolling mfp
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Trying to see if I am up for the challenge to sew a matching lace bra and matching knickers. So, I am studying patterns and looking through fabric, bands, finishing add-ons & tools ++ availability near me.

Stopping myself from accepting K8eekins challenge until I have done my prep work. She isn't wrong though, it's reasonable for me to complete.

I once bought all the things to make a custom corset and then chickened out. Let us know how it goes.

Will do. :) I Will need to pop into Joann's first before caving in and just buying a kit.

Noticed the corset kits ... It's a big to do. Between the busks, hardware needed for grommets, boning etc ... It's intitimidating. If I ever did make one, I would likely start with a simple waist cincher. Once my confidence is assured, then attempt a more difficult pattern, with boning, busks etc.

I should have approached it like that. That would have built up my skills and confidence.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Leaving work... Wooohoo..
  • 777Gemma888

I should have approached it like that. That would have built up my skills and confidence.

It's all the more daunting when we have to draft the pattern to "your body" ... I tend to follow the blueprint from my fashion design classes in Year 5/6, when they'd phased out HomeEc in place of industry focused learning. Baby steps to learn the required techniques or technology. :)
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Trying to catch my breath...life seems to be suffocating today
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    just out of the shower after intense cardio on spin bike. chillin on my bed and feeling good
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    just out of the shower after intense cardio on spin bike. chillin on my bed and feeling good

Sounds good to me
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Sounds good to me

I’m a fan of air drying in front of the fan. 😁